Something you Yankees don't get up North!

Exactly.

What I find awesome about many of them, is their willingness to assimilate. They don't just live in one area, for the most part, though of course there are areas where they will congregate, and dive into whatever culture and society they are in, while still retaining their own unique flavor. It's not an either or situation for them. Smart way of adjusting to your surroundings imo.
Come to certain parts of California and tell me they integrate lol. They tend to integrate in the South mainly because there aren't certain parts of the region with huge portions of them.

I was going to say diabetus, but I guess Asians playing banjos is a close 2nd. Love that ol timey music, so much soul in it. Sort of reminds me of Okinawan sanshin music.

This guy:
solkyunggu_11.jpg~original

This Guy:
61717-323926.jpg

this guy:
220px-Byung-hun_Lee_%2829146030393%29.jpg

This one too:
394820_original.jpg

My wife Digs this guy:
jung-woo-sung_1474904784_af_org.jpg

Ooh, this chick:
coldeyes-00037.jpg
Not a single Sexyama pic..... am disappoint

tempted to say the south is retarded but I think it's just improperly filtered moonshine

Just me and every single other non-yank, yank.

Pro tip: you're and fucking loser.

And "yank" isn't an insult but you wouldn't know that as you Islanders aren't exactly known for being intelligent though.

Coming from one of the biggest losers on sherdog. Stay salty, yank.

Lol. Salty??? Nope.

I'm a yank and proud of it you fat fatherless piece of trash. Stay uneducated and fat leklok lol.

Lol. Salty??? Nope.

I'm a yank and proud of it you fat fatherless piece of trash. Stay uneducated and fat leklok lol.
You're a yank, that's nothing to be proud of. Insulting me for telling the truth lol yeah you're salty.

You're a yank, that's nothing to be proud of. Insulting me for telling the truth lol yeah you're salty.

Annnnnd like I said. You islanders are not known for their intelligence.

I think we're about done here haha. Loser.

Here in WA I can get an oz of weed legally for 80 bucks. Yeah, I'm good with the snake dancing........

I've only dated a few American women, and they were all from the South.

Is he the Pacific Islander version of banchan?

He's the racist, overweight, Muslim, islander version of banchan lol.

IIRC the Siamese twins settled in the south and had one (or both?) son as a soldier in the southern army. I thought it was interesting they didn't get shot upon arrival or that they even allowed a eurasian (w/h visible yellow features) looking guy enlist. Pretty cool though, their descendants are quite successful as well.

There were Asians that fought for the Confederacy and Union armies. @j123

954_140342.jpg

They figure out how to succeed in the culture that they are in. They adapt, they don't expect society to bend over backwards for them. That's why they are usually successful.

They are very successful. On average they attain more education and earn more money than white people in the US.

And my liberal friends say that America has a systemic anti-minority racism problem where white people hold others back.

Yet Asians thrive. It is almost as if America isn't racist. Whoddathunk

Amazing. I click on a thread about Yankees and somehow I get directed into a conversation about Koreans.

Mayberry, you never disappoint.

We need more in my hometown. They are always pretty cool, and assimilate without leaving their own culture behind.

Best of both worlds.

Majority of the Asians in Louisiana came from Vietnam. Extremely hard working and thus became successful. The Vietnamese and Japanese are the most courteous and respectful people in the world.

I'm always impressed by how well asians integrate to American culture compared to other ethnic groups

SJWs don't even consider minorities in their identity politics even though they're such a small percentage of the population

Well so many of them like the Chinese were here before a lot of white/caucasian ethnicities, they grew up in the struggle with the Irish, Scots, and, blacks.

Back