Some potential opponents for Mirko Cro Cop.

Weird how defensive guys get when posters comment on how juiced up Mirko is. I personally would rather he retires on this win streak but we all know that's not gonna happen. I guess it could be cool to see him fight Sergei, even at this point.

He was fucking HUGE on NYE.

Classic CC mirks everyone.

A fighter like Cro Cop I’ll tune into no matter his opponent.
I suppose I’d like to see him and wanderlei again if I had a choice.

Jerome Le Banner in either KB or MMA fights like these make more sense for Mirko. Since he just can't stay retired ffs....I would love to see him fight Mighty Mo

At this pace he will be fighting Cup of Noodles.

C0vTV7YVQAAiwkY.jpg

Jones fan calling CC out for juicing?

Mirko has never failed a drugs test. He was on HGH prescribed by. Doctor to heal an injury, he told the commission he was using it so couldn’t fight.

Maybe he is still on TRT but it’s legal in japan. He would do fine in bellator

I don’t know why me being a jones fan matters?!?! I know Jon juiced, so what?!?

I also know CC juiced and is still most likely juicing. Look at his fucking physique for Christ sake, guy is in his 40s looking like the terminator. Also it is quite ironic that he came over to the states and got that ass lit the fuck up in the ufc but now goes back over to Japan where you can roid and does well….are you that stupid or naive?!?!

Some potential opponents for Mirko Cro Cop. He stated that he's interested in fighting until December 31st of next year.
So I've come up with a list of potential opponents for him to compete against.

Tell me what you think in are there any matches that you would like to see you?

Blagoi Ivanov 16-1-0
Ricco Rodriguez 53-25-0, 1 NC
Paul Buentello 35-17-0
Valentin Moldavsky 7-1-0
Pedro Rizzo 20-11-0
Dion Staring 35-14-0
Mariusz Pudzianowski 12-5-0, 1 NC
Jeff Monson 60-26-1
Cheick Kongo 27-10-2
Frank Mir 18-11-0
Roy Nelson 23-14-0
Sergei Kharitonov 26-6-0
Jared Rosholt 15-4-0
Anyone in his weight class with a decent record except a former opponent works for me

A bunch of those fighters are under contract to Bellator and/or are in the tournament. You may as well toss all those potential opponents out.

If Filipovic wants some big fights then my picks would be in no order:

• Gabriel Gonzaga. A trilogy fight. Add elbows for a special rules bout. Is presently doing professional boxing.
  • Sergei Khartionov. PRIDE vets finally face each other.
  • Randy Couture. While old, may actually come up with a good game plan. Long shot.
  • Jerome LeBanner. In a kick boxing bout. Rematch from years ago.
  • Tyson Fury. Doesn't like the UFC. Told WWE to call him recently. Has said he would fight in MMA under "hybrid rules" in the past. Rizin is closer to WWE than the UFC is in a lot of ways. Rizin's answer to Floyd/Conor. Rizin has PPV capabilities. Long shot.
  • Kyotaro. Hasn't done kick boxing in forever, but as a former K-1 champ may be an appealing kick boxing opponent. Long shot.
  • Peter Aerts. Kick boxing. Had a kick boxing bout in 2017.
whats kyotaro doing now anyways

ah ok. im sure they can set CC up with a big name guy - id like to see him beat Gonzaga again or avenge his loses to kongo or roy but bellator guys are outta the question

ah ok. im sure they can set CC up with a big name guy - id like to see him beat Gonzaga again or avenge his loses to kongo or roy but bellator guys are outta the question

The Gonzaga possibility probably won't fly either, when you consider he avenged his loss.

Kongo is a boring fighter and maybe RIZIN hasn't requested him for that reason? Injury issues?

Nelson would probably have to be knocked out oft he tournament in order to be a possible opponent. But then again, he has popularity in the States and Bellator may not want to loan him out.

The Gonzaga possibility probably won't fly either, when you consider he avenged his loss.

Kongo is a boring fighter and maybe RIZIN hasn't requested him for that reason? Injury issues?

Nelson would probably have to be knocked out oft he tournament in order to be a possible opponent. But then again, he has popularity in the States and Bellator may not want to loan him out.
whats rizin paying CC anyways

Crocop will never pass a drug test stateside he's on hgh,amongst other things hence his incredible shape.

Training 2-3 times a day since 14 years of age, never smoking, never drinking, complete army lifestyle probably has something to do with it too... Not to say he never used anything prohibited, but "hence his incredible shape" is imo a strong satement, you dont just pop a needle and wake up being Cro Cop...

As for his opponents, i would love Alexander E or Cheik Kongo...

From what I've heard that whole Rizin Alliance thing is done with.Bellator isn't sending fighters to them anymore.

Crocop isn't just in good shape lmfao his knees and body composition at his age are unnatural period.

He has been on HGH amongst other vitamins since leaving the ufc thus wasn' an overnight transformation lol.

Absolutely 100% he would not pass a drug test in the usa......you would have the same result as James Thompson......dirty test and the end of his career officially in the states.

<Oku02>

USADA might be the real deal but other than that you can juice pretty much as much as you want in the States excluding few weeks before the fight or however long it takes for that stuff to leave your system.

Those piss tests AC's take before and after fights are hilariously useless compared to USADA's random out of competition blood + urine testing.

Why don' you ask Ken shamrock, kimbo slice,and like super recently James Thompson all popped under WADA testing. (USADA follows WADA code with a few alterations including the BS retirement clause allowing guys to exit and enter the testing pool at will)

Believe it or not bellator tests LMFAO

Why don' you ask Ken shamrock, kimbo slice,and like super recently James Thompson all popped under WADA testing. (USADA follows WADA code with a few alterations including the BS retirement clause allowing guys to exit and enter the testing pool at will)

Believe it or not bellator tests LMFAO

No random testing as far as I know, though. Do they test blood? I doubt it since it's expensive. There's that quote from some fighter who said it's an IQ test whether you get caught or not and you don't need to be a genius to not get caught in pre and post fight tests.

Back