Some potential opponents for Mirko Cro Cop.

They follow WADA code which includes blood and urine testing.

Random drug testing isn't random in the UFC most guys in good camps get word early of an impending visit.........remember Jones hiding under the cage to avoid testing?lmfao.

Or just recently the revelation that you can enter and exit the testing pool just by retiring then reentering after cycling through.Then you got guys like lesnar who can skip testing and even fail tests and still allowed to fight.

UFC and USADA are not looking to bust every fighter.....USADA works for the UFC.

Usada is not completely legit at all lmao

Some potential opponents for Mirko Cro Cop. He stated that he's interested in fighting until December 31st of next year.
So I've come up with a list of potential opponents for him to compete against.

Tell me what you think in are there any matches that you would like to see you?

Blagoi Ivanov 16-1-0
Ricco Rodriguez 53-25-0, 1 NC
Paul Buentello 35-17-0
Valentin Moldavsky 7-1-0
Pedro Rizzo 20-11-0
Dion Staring 35-14-0
Mariusz Pudzianowski 12-5-0, 1 NC
Jeff Monson 60-26-1
Cheick Kongo 27-10-2
Frank Mir 18-11-0
Roy Nelson 23-14-0
Sergei Kharitonov 26-6-0
Jared Rosholt 15-4-0

I think you've done a good job compiling reasonable opponents but I'd take Monson and probably Rodriguez off the list. Those guys aren't a threat to anyone anymore. I'd try to set up Aleks/CC

They follow WADA code which includes blood and urine testing.

Random drug testing isn't random in the UFC most guys in good camps get word early of an impending visit.........remember Jones hiding under the cage to avoid testing?lmfao.

Or just recently the revelation that you can enter and exit the testing pool just by retiring then reentering after cycling through.Then you got guys like lesnar who can skip testing and even fail tests and still allowed to fight.

UFC and USADA are not looking to bust every fighter.....USADA works for the UFC.

Usada is not completely legit at all lmao

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I also know about the questionable things there are regarding USADA but still that random testing applies to everyone except maybe some guys at the top and that's keeping most of the roster on their toes regarding PEDs. IMO you can't say the same thing about any other organization's testing.

I think you've done a good job compiling reasonable opponents but I'd take Monson and probably Rodriguez off the list. Those guys aren't a threat to anyone anymore. I'd try to set up Aleks/CC

Japan isn't letting Aleks in due to his criminal past and his Hep C.

Some potential opponents for Mirko Cro Cop. He stated that he's interested in fighting until December 31st of next year.
So I've come up with a list of potential opponents for him to compete against.

Tell me what you think in are there any matches that you would like to see you?

Blagoi Ivanov 16-1-0
Ricco Rodriguez 53-25-0, 1 NC
Paul Buentello 35-17-0
Valentin Moldavsky 7-1-0
Pedro Rizzo 20-11-0
Dion Staring 35-14-0
Mariusz Pudzianowski 12-5-0, 1 NC
Jeff Monson 60-26-1
Cheick Kongo 27-10-2
Frank Mir 18-11-0
Roy Nelson 23-14-0
Sergei Kharitonov 26-6-0
Jared Rosholt 15-4-0
Some of them match ups are scary

Cro cop vs rizzo pudz buntello

Death sentence

I'd like to see nelson rematch or sergei fight

Tyrone Spong comes back to mma for one more fight against cro cop

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I also know about the questionable things there are regarding USADA but still that random testing applies to everyone except maybe some guys at the top and that's keeping most of the roster on their toes regarding PEDs. IMO you can't say the same thing about any other organization's testing.
Yes you can.
JUST DO IT!!!!
prideroidcontract.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back