Some people ......; Army vet ties service dog to tree then videos shooting it dead

Crazy people do crazy things.

Being a vet dosent change that. There's lots of shitty vets out there (and lots of good ones too).

Have the bitch raped by a great dane then mauled to death, the dude ripped apart by a pack of wild dogs.

All social media really does is expose just how shitty and crazy people really are, and how many of them are out there. It's a narcissism, violence and general shittiness multiplier.

Well it might be good that she got caught for animal cruelty first. Someone who has the mindset to do this is liable to hurt people as well. She'll probably be charged with a low-level felony, she'll probably be in prison for a little while, maybe not long enough.

Though it's obvious their motives were evil, given that the dog was a pit, they might have ended up unintentionally doing their neighbors a favor.

I want to see the glass as half full.

hi ultramanhyata,

you shouldn't settle for half full....go all the way!

what i want to know is did they eat their kill?

- IGIT

what's the other side of the story? Shooting a dog isnt really torture, it can be considered euthanizing. The gal shot the dog right in back of the head, not like she shot it on the stomach and watched it squeal.

how does a non combat arms female vet have PTSD in the first place, none the less severe enough to warrant a service dog?

they don't just hand those out

deserves the maximum penalty under the law, whatever that is.
edit: wait it's from S. Korea and not an actual fobbit level deployment? GTFOH

Fuck them I hope they go to prison where they both get shanked which cause permanent debilitating injuries.

what's the other side of the story? Shooting a dog isnt really torture, it can be considered euthanizing. The gal shot the dog right in back of the head, not like she shot it on the stomach and watched it squeal.

hello chardog,

Scientists are actually studying the dog brains.

And what the studies show is welcome news for all dog owners: Not only do dogs seem to love us back, they actually see us as their family. It turns out that dogs rely on humans more than they do their own kind for affection, protection and everything in between.
https://mic.com/articles/104474/brain-scans-reveal-what-dogs-really-think-of-us#.mmnOnNdnJ

that poor doggy was probably very confused right up to its execution.

*sigh*

viva libertarians, i guess.

- IGIT

Crazy people do crazy things.

Being a vet dosent change that. There's lots of shitty vets out there (and lots of good ones too).
Sitting in Seol blasting K-Pop across the line to Kim Jong Il doesn't make someone much of a veteran, imo. That's just someone who was in the army for a while.

Trivializes real PTSD and real soldiers. I'm friends with a dude who slaughtered people from a helicopter with a .50 - He's fine, hasn't killed any pets AFAIK.

that's nice and all, but I dont see anything that resembles torture, but the opposite. The lady tried to put the dog out as quickly as possible.

hello chardog,

that's a fair thing to say.

i didn't argue the point, i was just noting that the doggy must have been very confused right up to the point of its killing, since research indicates that doggies actually love their owners...and like i said, libertarians would agree that the dog owners did nothing wrong in executing their pup.

- IGIT

how does a non combat arms female vet have PTSD in the first place, none the less severe enough to warrant a service dog?

It was a misprint. She had "PMS".

Based on my own experiences, her boyfriend should be thankful she only took it out on the dog.

dont understand how people could want to hurt their dog

dogs love you unconditionally and will literally die for you, how can you want to hurt such a creature

I'm not even a dog person but I'd still recommend just going ahead and removing these lowlifes from society

So why was she and her boyfriend laughing as they videotaped the killing. People who are putting their pet or farm animals down because it is the humane thing to do don't laugh while they do it.

Why did the authorities charge them both with animal cruelty? Why not just take the dog to the vet for euthanization? Why shoot it 5 times?

http://time.com/4755079/ptsd-dog-shot-veteran-cumboui-marinna-rollins/

During Heng’s court hearing on Tuesday, Cumberland County District Attorney Clark Reeves alleged that the pair “can be heard on the tape laughing and giggling as the dog was being killed”.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ve-times-north-carolina-marinna-a7703171.html

they don't just hand those out

deserves the maximum penalty under the law, whatever that is.
edit: wait it's from S. Korea and not an actual fobbit level deployment? GTFOH

most veterans with PTSD have never been to combat, let alone be deplyd to a hostile area. as for the dog, there are a lot of agencies out there that can provide service dogs to disabled vets

So why was she and her boyfriend laughing as they videotaped the killing. People who are putting their pet or farm animals down because it is the humane thing to do don't laugh while they do it.

Why did the authorities charge them both with animal cruelty? Why not just take the dog to the vet for euthanization? Why shoot it 5 times?

http://time.com/4755079/ptsd-dog-shot-veteran-cumboui-marinna-rollins/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ve-times-north-carolina-marinna-a7703171.html
it's their way with dealing with it, rather than cry about it. People tell jokes at funerals, not the end of the world.

why was it shot 5 times? to ensure it's completely dead and not suffering. I've processed plenty of chicken and sometimes if I dont get the jugular on one side, I have to go to the other. If I laugh it off or not, what's it matter? As long as I'm not intentionally hurting the animal for kicks, I dont see the issue. I dont think she's ever killed an animal before, and her laughter is her way to deal with it. Maybe she's happy that the dog is in a better place?

the video is so short, it's hard to tell what's going on other than her attempt to get the dog from behind the head, and that alone tells me she wants to euthanize the dog, not shoot it for kicks.

marinna-rollins.jpg

would.

When you consider how cruel it is, these people really should be in prison and for a while too. If you rob a person, and you only get 5 dollars out of it, you're still looking at a lot of time because it's the act itself, not the money. People with animal cruelty charges, with what little I've seen and know, do far too little time. True, a dogs life is not equal to a persons, but doing that just shows that something is wrong and they need to spend more than a year in prison.

Back