Some people ......; Army vet ties service dog to tree then videos shooting it dead

They should be put down like the animals they are. No, pardon self, like the humans they are.

So the dog was given to her to be her friend when she suffered PTSD and she decided to shoot it and film it.

Once again supporting my assertion that Murkans desperately need some universal mental healthcare.

Veteran and boyfriend (also a serviceman) tied her emotional support dog to a tree then video taped shooting it dead .

Hope they get many years behind bars, unless it is found that she is mentally unfit, in which case she needs to be put in a mental hospital. Still no excuse for boyfriend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4446054/Veteran-tied-service-dog-tree-shot-him.html

hi MicroBrew,

i'm unclear how this is a War Room story...but of course i also believe these two individuals should be sent to africa to hunt Nile crocodiles armed with a toothbrush.

- IGIT

I am in favor of harsh punishments for torture, torture of animals, maiming, and brutal killings and beatiality.

However, a quick execution style shooting of an animal shouldn't carry a serious penalty on the level a human would.

So sad, that was a beautiful dog.

Pieces of shit should be put down. Mentally ill or not.

Can't even make sense of the story. They just killed it for laughs?

So the dog was given to her to be her friend when she suffered PTSD and she decided to shoot it and film it.

Once again supporting my assertion that Murkans desperately need some universal mental healthcare.

Don't they effectively already have that as military? Complete with the bureaucratic nonsense and lackluster care included with all universal health care.

I was thinking more like it's a problem with the overdiagnosis of PTSD. PTSD has gotten so much attention that it's kind of the flavor-of-the-decade mental health diagnosis. They probably immediately diagnose every crazy-acting veteran with PTSD when some of them are just psychopaths/sociopaths.

Last edited:
hi MicroBrew,

i'm unclear how this is a War Room story...but of course i also believe these two individuals should be sent to africa to hunt Nile crocodiles armed with a toothbrush.

- IGIT
Maybe this could be tied into how many Republicans wanted less regulations for those with mental illness to be able to legally purchase handguns.

Mandatory minimum sentences for animal abuse. Make it happen.

Maybe this could be tied into how many Republicans wanted less regulations for those with mental illness to be able to legally purchase handguns.
there-be-a-shit-storm-a-brewin.jpg

PTSD for being stationed in S. Korea?? Execute this stupid cunt.

4374308-9568486493-will-.gif

Though it's obvious their motives were evil, given that the dog was a pit, they might have ended up unintentionally doing their neighbors a favor.

I want to see the glass as half full.

No way I am watching that. Like you said, if they are not straight batshit crazy, they are evil.

I volunteer to administer corporal punishment to them.

Back