Some people are not happy with DC vs Brock Lesnar

Who cares who is happy and not. Will be people on both sides of the fence on any issue.

Too many feels get in the way!

Who cares who is happy and not. Will be people on both sides of the fence on any issue.

Too many feels get in the way!
Yes but the fans will be on the outside of the fence unless they choose to break into the octagon.

the "gear" he tested positive for was a fertility drug contained in his foot cream

There's absolutely nothing confirming that this was the absolute cause of the drug test failure, his reps looked into it and indicated it was their excuse for a possible failure. He was tested positive for clomiphene, which is 'an anti-estrogen agent often used when athletes are looking to stimulate testosterone production after anabolic steroid cycles.'

Please enlighten me as to why something like this would have been an included ingredient in foot cream?

The fact there aren't many big stars at HW. And Brock is a big star. in my eyes for that reason alone he deserves it. I feel the other contenders don't have a good enough string of wins yet to make a good case.

I feel they haven't done enough to make people care. And most people don't care about them two.

Blaydes hasn’t lost since his first UFC fight and just destroyed Overeem, who was ranked #2 at the time if I recall correctly. What constitutes a good enough string of wins?

Some good points so far. Haters gonna hate but whatever.

#JackedWhiteBoy

People don't understand that Brock WAS a legit top HW.

And this is DC's lottery ticket.. I got no problem seeing this fight.

I do have a problem with DC wasting his time and ours on a silly LHW fight vs Shogun or Latifi or some shit like that. And we all know it he won't risk it at HW until he cashes in on that Brock fight.
Fixed it for you Brock a joke now he's 41, coming of a ban and string of losses, with a punchers chance and horrible punching. Ufc using to sell the WWE fans to bump their numbers might as well have CM Punk back on this card since it's not for mma fans.

wow two guys nearly kissing for performance, great mma gif fam

586.gif

Has Hunt weighed in?

Been a while since i've seen any of his rants on the subject and he can't be too pleased.

Its an embarrassment to the sport of mma at this point. Clearly nothing more than a cash grab and BS. Nothing against Brock, he was in his day a champion and a top level HW.....he legit beat top UFC guys like Mir, Carwin, Couture. But that was in 2008 to 2010, its 2018 and Brock hasn't fought in two years or won a fight in like 7? Clearly is not that guy anymore and way passed his prime. DC will dominate Brock and finish him and leave fans disappointed and suckered in.....just like CM Punk

Geared up or not, Brock would get outclassed by DC. This shit is chess not checkers.

Brock beat Hunt because he wrestled him on gear. He's not beating DC at wrestling even if he could take all the gear he can and he most definitely isn't beating DC on the feet

Brock has not won a MMA fight in 8 years. Who could possibly argue that he does not deserve a title fight? A tainted overturned win over Hunt would get anyone a title fight.

Fixed it for you Brock a joke now he's 41, coming of a ban and string of losses, with a punchers chance and horrible punching. Ufc using to sell the WWE fans to bump their numbers might as well have CM Punk back on this card since it's not for mma fans.

Who do you really think can beat him from the top 10 ?

Who do you really think can beat him from the top 10 ?
Top 10, hell I'd put money on Arjan Bhullar beating him now, I get it you got a cain pic so you forget time has passed since brock was a good, now he's just a name what evidence is there he'll be anything but a shell of the guy who reem ko'ed?

Has Hunt weighed in?

Been a while since i've seen any of his rants on the subject and he can't be too pleased.
Actually he's using this as evidence to aid his lawsuit vs brock and the ufc of colluding to knowingly allow a peds user to fight him, I read a report on this the other day.

I for one love it. I love to see Brock back whether he is juiced up or not. Hopefully he can pass the usada 10 lap swimming pool test.

Although DC on paper is a better fighter everywhere than Brock and he should beat him soundly.

I have a feeling that DC might be too much in awe of Brock because of his fanboyism.

He might show too much respect to Brock in the fight and this is the heavyweight division... So I have a feeling Brock might catch with a clean shot and Knock DC the fuck out. It could happen. Lesnar didn't look half bad against Mark Hunt who is a division one all american in kickboxing.

Brock was landing some good leg kicks and some good shots on the feet. I mean he caught Randy. Doesn't mean he was better than Randy. Although he was more Randy than Randy when he wanted to get on top of his wife but that's another story.

So yeah I have a feeling Brock could catch DC and finish him and what a spin that would put on the Heavyweight division. Cain would have to come back to avenge his buddy DC.

Paup Heyman and the WWE would go crazy though if Brock becomes champ. Imagine that.. they will hype the fuck out of him.
I enjoy watching Brock, but he seems forever tentative, if not afraid to comic to his punches, thus cheating his power. I suspect he would have some of the very heaviest hands ever if he ever "learned" how to punch properly and fought that way. His ground and pound was frightening.

That fight is a joke and if it actually happens i hope UFC eventually crashes

Back