Some people are not happy with DC vs Brock Lesnar

I don’t think anyone is happy with this fight except DC, Brock, or the casuals.

Just make Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar for the UFC roids championship of the Worrrlllld.

Judges:
Barry Bonds
Marion Jones
Shane Mosley

Referee:
Lance Armstrong

I think people that are mostly hardcore that still want mma to be a legit sport hate this fight, I could be wrong.. I’m tired of defending that personal
I’ll embrace what top level mma has become in sports entertainment, people love to bad mouth fighters for wanting to make cash. Lol, d.c has earned he’s right to take a big money fight near the twilight of he’s beautiful fucking carrier. And Brock is just the dancing horse this circus needs to get that pony show off to the road. I love a good freak show fight esp. if it includes dc

People don't understand that Brock is a legit top HW.

And this is DC's lottery ticket.. I got no problem seeing this fight.

I do have a problem with DC wasting his time and ours on a silly LHW fight vs Shogun or Latifi or some shit like that. And we all know it he won't risk it at HW until he cashes in on that Brock fight.

1. Brock is not even close to a "legit top HW"

2. There will not be much cashing in, because no one outside of WWE fans gives a shit about 41 year old washed-up Brock Lesnar. I would bet a large amount of money that the ppv numbers will come in below people's expectations.

Has Lesnar impressed people so much with his IN CAGE abilities (edit: recently) that they clamour for his return? As a fan that will simply watch the fight, is this a fight you want to watch because it will be a good fight between decent competitors or because it is a hype thing made by greedy people (which you shouldn't care at all since you won't be involved in any way financially)?

Not targeted only at you TS.

2. There will not be much cashing in, because no one outside of WWE fans gives a shit about 41 year old washed-up Brock Lesnar. I would bet a large amount of money that the ppv numbers will come in below peoples' expectations.
Did you not see UFC 200? It did big numbers because of Brock. And Brock did best Mark Hunt who is a top 10 heavyweight. So Brock is legit a top HW. Even if he is not on DC's level.

Has Lesnar impressed people so much with his IN CAGE abilities (edit: recently) that they clamour for his return? As a fan that will simply watch the fight, is this a fight you want to watch because it will be a good fight between decent competitors or because it is a hype thing made by greedy people (which you shouldn't care at all since you won't be involved in any way financially)?

Not targeted only at you TS.
I thought his win against Hunt was impressive he dominated a top 10 guy! Was not that long ago.

When it comes to Bork, USADA and the UFC it seems they are just going with the

"Bork, are you on PEDs? Remember your word is your bond"

2. There will not be much cashing in, because no one outside of WWE fans gives a shit about 41 year old washed-up Brock Lesnar. I would bet a large amount of money that the ppv numbers will come in below people's expectations.

PPV will make a 1 million.

Brock takes out most top 10 names.

TS loves a real UFC Champion vs ROID ADDICT FAKE PRO WRESTLER

TS still savors virginity as a treasure to being real man. Someday mommy will bring Brock to carry him safely in arms
maxresdefault.jpg

I for one love it. I love to see Brock back whether he is juiced up or not. Hopefully he can pass the usada 10 lap swimming pool test.

Although DC on paper is a better fighter everywhere than Brock and he should beat him soundly.

I have a feeling that DC might be too much in awe of Brock because of his fanboyism.

He might show too much respect to Brock in the fight and this is the heavyweight division... So I have a feeling Brock might catch with a clean shot and Knock DC the fuck out. It could happen. Lesnar didn't look half bad against Mark Hunt who is a division one all american in kickboxing.

Brock was landing some good leg kicks and some good shots on the feet. I mean he caught Randy. Doesn't mean he was better than Randy. Although he was more Randy than Randy when he wanted to get on top of his wife but that's another story.

So yeah I have a feeling Brock could catch DC and finish him and what a spin that would put on the Heavyweight division. Cain would have to come back to avenge his buddy DC.

Paup Heyman and the WWE would go crazy though if Brock becomes champ. Imagine that.. they will hype the fuck out of him.

I thought his win against Hunt was impressive he dominated a top 10 guy! Was not that long ago.
Fair enough. It was 2 years ago though, a one-off fight versus a great fighter but one that has shown nothing but regression in his grappling.

TS loves a real UFC Champion vs ROID ADDICT FAKE PRO WRESTLER

TS still savors virginity as a treasure to being real man. Someday mommy will bring Brock to carry him safely in arms
maxresdefault.jpg
I am the one that correctly predicted DC to beat Stipe I love DC. But I also do love pro wrasslin. Pro wrestling is life! Larger than life!

Did you not see UFC 200? It did big numbers because of Brock. And Brock did best Mark Hunt who is a top 10 heavyweight. So Brock is legit a top HW. Even if he is not on DC's level.

Brock was more relevant and less washed up in 2016 than in 2018/2019. Also that card was absolutely stacked and well-promoted in comparison to the complete absence of pub for some events now. Brock gets way too much credit for the success of 200... and 100 for that matter. Those were going to be big cards no matter what, and Brock just brought 100-200k casuals/WWE fans along.

Brock beat Mark Hunt? Really? Cuz it says he lost by DQ.

I get it from all sides.

There really isn't a true "number 1" contender right now at HW. LHW is kind of mess also. Brock will sell big and more importantly, its a fight DC has asked for and he has been nothing but a company man for the UFC for many years now. UFC has always done good by guys like DC that play the game with them.

It's his swan song so let him choose at this point.

PPV will make a 1 million.

Brock takes out most top 10 names.

Disagree. We'll see how the numbers come in.

Would be shocked if it did more than 600k

I would also bet money against Brock were he to fight any of the following: DC, Stipe, Werdum, Lewis, Blaydes, Volkov, Overeem, Cain, JDS, Minakov, Mitrione, Fedor, Ngannou, Oleynik, Tuivasa. Also several LHWs.

Last edited:
I can see why you like it

Don't worry Cm Punk proved Wrestling is REAL STRONG
4981959405_6f7b29edc3_z.jpg

th

tumblr_mb4qnzW5qr1rhmdioo1_500.jpg

I am the one that correctly predicted DC to beat Stipe I love DC. But I also do love pro wrasslin. Pro wrestling is life! Larger than life!

Brock was more relevant and less washed up in 2016 than in 2018/2019. Also that card was absolutely stacked and well-promoted in comparison to the complete absence of pub for some events now. Brock gets way too much credit for the success of 200... and 100 for that matter. Those were going to be big cards no matter what, and Brock just brought 100-200k casuals/WWE fans along.

Brock beat Mark Hunt? Really? Cuz it says he lost by DQ.
He only got dq'd because he used the steel chair.

With all due respect, I hope DC punches him in his roid-belly and Lesnar's weak-ass diverticulitis guts rupture and leak out his asshole.

Back