Sokoudjou just committed a felony

Im still not convinced though. Nobody should be allowed to just bring their own gloves. Definitely not someone with Sokoudjou rep.

Bigfoot Silva on TRT bringing his own scale to weigh ins for 265 next up

Never knew all that. Fuck sokodjou man. That's damn despicable

Jesus. I trained at Team Quest years back when Soku was there. He had no idea what his real age was, as they didn't track birthdays in Cameroon. He looked like he was 40 back then. Had no idea about this glove story.

this merenda guy seems like a decent dude. i hope they get to the bottom of it all.

Are we thinking of the same guy? Or is it another Italian promoter that acts like a mixture of Donald Trump, Dana White, and Berlusconi? I.e. a crude asshole who probably takes everything personally and would rather watch his company burn to the ground than admit responsibility for something out of spite?

He'll just fight in full Predator gear next time.

Sokoudjou's new gloves.

Predator-Wrist-Blades-2-770x437.jpg

Hamill would have lost anyway. But they`re all suppose to use the same gloves anyway

If taping your gloves cageside is acceptable protocol then your protocol is completely fucked.

Oh Suckajew... Why? Just why?
I used to be a fan. But this is really fucked up.

Whether or not Hamill is beyond done isn't even the issue here...can't believe this.

Legit thread TS.

Are we thinking of the same guy? Or is it another Italian promoter that acts like a mixture of Donald Trump, Dana White, and Berlusconi? I.e. a crude asshole who probably takes everything personally and would rather watch his company burn to the ground than admit responsibility for something out of spite?

Oh. I knew there was a reason why I like him.

He had no idea what his real age was, as they didn't track birthdays in Cameroon. He looked like he was 40 back then.

Used to work with a guy from Jamaica, dude was 21 looked like he was 43 or something.

That was a beat down.

From the looks of the cuts on the article, I hope he was looking for flexibility and not adding lead or sand to gloves

Sokoudjou is the only active fighter that I think competes with Palhares in terms of lack of morals and ethics.

What a coincidence that they're both fighting under the same banner now. With Mayhem.

All thing aside those were beautiful uppercuts turned very nicely into them. That was a wicked KO.

Back