So would anyone be suprised if Browne KOed Cain in the first?

Struve next to Yao wouldn't look too disparate because when you got skyscrapers like that the difference looks negligible ...Browne still looks huge next to Struve the difference in height being the distance between the tip of my finger and palm.

MCJq7wR.jpg

Without other clues a 6'8" guy can look small next to that super gus

Heh, I wouldn't even be surprised motharfucka. Cain>>>Browne, but Cain always unwittingly manages to foil the UFC's plans involving him, much to their chagrin and our delight as we get to see a rustled Dana.

1st time was as a 240 lb chubby Chicano slaying their 275 lb+ PPV blonde/big musclyx2/TST* viking Lesnar. Then he gets KO'd by JDS in R1 right after Dana had already hyped him as the new gen>Fedor. Throw in a calm of injuries used to quell Lesnar's Mur strawberry-stolen hoodoo, and finally after being set for a big comeback in the land of his people, he looks like shit and ends up finished..

He da GOAT troll at rustlin' da UFC and he prolly ain't even know dat, kekekekek.

I will not be surprised. In fact, I think Browne has a very good chance of winning based on all sorts of conditions.
Prime Cain would, of course, destroy Browne, but I'm not expecting Prime Cain.

Damn 6'7" and looking like a midget.

You can put Struve next to Yao Ming and he would look like a midget.
Then you can put Yao next to Robert Whatever his name is the 8'11" dude and Yao would look like a child.

wallpaper-funny-face-famous-photo-gallery-creation-creative.jpg

yeah it would be a big upset. I think Cain mauls him with ease.

I'm watching betting lines. Styles make fights and somehow I think Browne's is a bad one for Cain.

He might win, he is the favorite indeed...But no surprises for a Travis win.

For me, Cain is overrated in this fights and Browne underrated. We shall see.

Struve next to Yao wouldn't look too disparate because when you got skyscrapers like that the difference looks negligible ...Browne still looks huge next to Struve the difference in height being the distance between the tip of my finger and palm.

Yes he would. Shaq is taller than he is with a far bigger frame, and he looks small next to Yao. Browne would look like a child.

nba_e_yaoshaq_576x578.jpg

Travis will win by KO

i would be surprised by any other result.

An upset, maybe, but I won't be surprised. Browne hits hard and those elbows he used on Barnett and Gonzaga (I think it was GG) would be perfect when Cain goes for takedowns.

Cain's hype was never justified and i don't see why anybody should be surprise if a strong and very mobile HW catches him with a punch.

Cain should win this, but they are HWs...Browne has his chances.

It's very possible. Browne is known for his durability and he does hit pretty hard. So I don't think Cain will be able to finish the fight and put him away. It will likely resemble Cains fight with Ben Rothwell.

Well yea.

I mean his the underdog here so yea.. the X factor here is that we do not know the exact status of Cain how close to 'normal' is he in this days and UFC 200 will shed some light on the Cain situation one way or another.

Not at all. HW is a sword fight. Whoever lands first usually wins

Browne is dangerous, hit's hard, but he didn't look good against Andrei and didn't look good against meat head either......

Cain rarely ever fights so its impossible to predict, we dont really know much about him as a fighter. he has fought 3 guys in 5 years.

Moronic thread.

You silly boy.

Back