So would anyone be suprised if Browne KOed Cain in the first?

Surprised, no. Disappointed in how big a toll the injuries have taken, yes.

Not shocked, but a little surprised. I expect Cain to dominate, but it's HW. Everyone can KO everyone.

It'd be an upset for sure but no KO in the heavyweight division would 'surprise' me.

No it's HW. Any top 10 could KO Cain in the first.

Two things I learned watching HW MMA is dont bet on it and dont plan on long term champs.

Last edited:
Nothing in mma surprises me anymore after seeing Anderson lose and hendo knocked out. Cain tkos him in my opinion.

I think USADA hit Browne. I thought he was a much better fighter like 3-5 years ago when he fought Struve.

Unless his injuries have knocked him down a level or two, Cain will mess up Travis.

I would be surprised. Pleasantly surprised...

I would be very surprised, I think Cain is gonna be able to do whatever he wants to Browne.

Browne will have a hard time KOing Cain, when he's on his back eating punches

Surprised? Yes.
Out of the realm of reality? No.

I wouldn't be shocked if Browne won, especially if Cain is trying to get a double leg against the fence and gets elbowed to death. Cain hasn't won a fight in almost 3 years and got his butt handed to him in his last fight. He lost by submission but was rocked multiple times. He has also had almost another year layoff now. People are pretending Cain is still like he was 5 years ago. Maybe he is, but he hasn't proven that. I also wouldn't be shocked if Cain takes Travis down and beats him up. It's 50/50 in my view.

unlikely, but possible. especially if Browne uses his favourite technique and eyepokes Cain 3 or 68 times beforehand.

Damn 6'7" and looking like a midget.

You can put Struve next to Yao Ming and he would look like a midget.
Then you can put Yao next to Robert Whatever his name is the 8'11" dude and Yao would look like a child.

Struve next to Yao wouldn't look too disparate because when you got skyscrapers like that the difference looks negligible ...Browne still looks huge next to Struve the difference in height being the distance between the tip of my finger and palm.

Shocked, nope.
Surprised, hell yes, Travis has little chance of victory.

I'd be shocked. Cain is way better than Browne.

No I would not be surprised. Cain's striking defense is terrible.

Browne gets dropped early then mauled until the ref saves his life.

It could happen against the cage the way Travis KO'd Barnett, I don't see it happening in the middle of the cage though, anything is possible, but I think Cain will keep Travis tentative due to fear of the TD and Cain will go to work and finish Travis late first or early second round.

Back