So who on here is actually a real fighter?

DynamiteHands

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
And I ain't talking about keyboard warriors. I mean the ones who put their lives on the line for something they love to do. Please share your experiences about fighting with me I'd like to know as much as you are willing to share. One day I too would like to share the same profession as you guys because I am passionate about fighting. I currently box and do bjj every once and awhile

I bashed my brother at a kebab shop a few years ago

there's several fighters who post on here. i know ben saunders, phil baroni and bec rawlings have all posted on here previously and a ton of other fighters that i'm forgetting at the moment.

Ex fighter Ronald Jhun has been posting like crazy around here; practically acting like a good ol fashion Sherdogger too.

It's weird. Lol

Purple belt in keyboard fu and a blue belt in Brazilian insults-su.

Amateur MMA fighter and BJJ instructor here...I also sometimes compete in national grappling tournaments

I just beat up the p4p best 8 year old girl in the tri-county area.

I am an adult male.

Went pro in 2013 in the WFC.. got my ass whooped in my debut and only fought twice since.. I'm 39 in a few months, turned pro in my late 30s for fun, still work 50+ hrs a week.

Went pro in 2013 in the WFC.. got my ass whooped in my debut and only fought twice since.. I'm 39 in a few months, turned pro in my late 30s for fun, still work 50+ hrs a week.
Would you be willing to fight Aaron Pico?

I played Zelda breath of wild, for the wii u if that counts.

I like to think most ppl here dabble in some form of martial arts

I seen Jason Knight posting in the sherdog mma betting forum prior to his fight with Lamas

Amateur MMA. Want to go pro once I reach purple belt BJJ (come from a decent wrestling background). I'm not old but not young (mid 20s).

Want to have a decent amount of pro experience by the time I reach 30. At 30 I can decide if it's worth pursuing more bouts or if I should try something else. I've never had any surgeries or major injuries so continuing pro into my early 30s shouldn't be unrealistic.

Undefeated in UFC undisputed 2009,2010,3,ea sports mma and one japanese promotion (tekken 3)
They call me nerd,untill cage is closed and game is loaded

Back