So who on here is actually a real fighter?

Amateur Muay Thai fighter and even though I've never been able to do it full time due to having a late start and working full time, it's been an amazing experience so far. It'll be depressing to have to hang them up some day haha.

there's several fighters who post on here. i know ben saunders, phil baroni and bec rawlings have all posted on here previously and a ton of other fighters that i'm forgetting at the moment.
I know there's a couple Midwest guys too.

I was going to have my first amateur fight a little over a year ago -- trained 30-40 hours/week for over 2 months and lost about 60 pounds after being unmotivated to do much for most of the year beforehand. Then my opponent got arrested the night before weigh ins, fight was canceled, and I was an undisciplined idiot again gaining an ass load of weight back and haven't trained much over the last year.

I've trained in wrestling for most my life and grappling/boxing/muay thai since 2012, but I have too much respect for those that have actually made the walk to call myself a fighter. I hope to get in the cage in the near future, but until then I consider myself a fan of the sport that still doesn't know what it's like to fight in front of people.

I always do my best to be respectful to fighters for this reason.

I've trained many martial arts but never progressed much. Taekwondo, box, Sanda, bjj and judo.
I competed on college in judo but at novice class.

Now i'm old, full of injuries and training yoga only lol

Back