So where's Lando Vannata

I'm a fan of winners.
You sound like a poser to me. For real. Would you rather see Woodley f*cking dance with Thompson for 5 roundz without engaging (oh but look at Woodley's record :eek:) or would you rather watch an action packed Groovy fight?

Fan of records. Got it.
<YeahOKJen>
200.gif

You sound like a poser to me. For real. Would you rather see Woodley f*cking dance with Thompson for 5 roundz without engaging (oh but look at Woodley's record :eek:) or would you rather watch an action packed Groovy fight?
That has nothing to do with anything. Im not a fan of any of them.

I'm a fan of winners.
Hey, there's a perfect fight you'll love, that's airing right now live. Bader vs. Phil Davis. Both guys got nice records for you to jerk off to.... unfortunately the fight is boring as f*ck & getting booed by the crowd. This one is right down your alley.

Hey, there's a perfect fight you'll love, that's airing right now live. Bader vs. Phil Davis. Both guys got nice records for you to jerk off to.... unfortunately the fight is boring as f*ck & getting booed by the crowd. This one is right down your alley.
Nice! I've been a longtime fan of both of them.

Nice! I've been a longtime fan of both of them.
The ref just stopped the fight & told them they have to engage & the crowd is booing again. This is a perfect fight for you. Be sure & have their record sheets near bye for you to marvel over.

Back