So where's Lando Vannata

Nope. Teymur was fundamentally sound & stuck to a gameplan. Lando was doing the usual stream of consciousness style of being creative & shit.

Hopefully, his tightening up the basics.
I can dig what you're saying... & stoked that you're looking for him to improve. So that's good stuff... but I totally saw an improved Groovy in that fight... as opposed to what you're saying about "the usual".

It only came down to a couple of strikes per round that won Teymur that fight. I'm sure his brief delay in taking another fight haz been due to him heeding the lessons he learned & working it out in the gym. We'll see an evolved Groovy moving forward. Pretty sure we can count on that.

All that aside. Love for Groovy comes from him going for it... the way he moves... (grooves) & his fight bonuses say it all in that regard. So keep your eye on him... he will be changed for the Groovier.

giphy.gif

RUN, FAT ASS!!

fat.gif

he lost to Teymur ,
there is nothing interesting about him

Really entertaining guy. Hoping to see more of him soon. Great fight against Teymur, could've beaten him with a better gameplan.
He's in Burque bro, repping like a motherfucker. 505 bitches!

<{monica}>
Must be early doors in NYC.

5:53am, getting ready for teh roof changing woooooooooooo. My fkn palms hurt, swinging a 22oz hammer 30,000 times to smash nails in sooks, But it's good on the wrist and hand muscles so FAK IT!!!

5:53am, getting ready for teh roof changing woooooooooooo. My fkn palms hurt, swinging a 22oz hammer 30,000 times to smash nails in sooks, But it's good on the wrist and hand muscles so FAK IT!!!
That physical work gives you the grip strength of a chimp my G.

That physical work gives you the grip strength of a chimp my G.
Well I work with guys that are all the size of silverback gorillas so I guess I'll be like that one day soon. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back