So Weidman still thinks he should fight for the title over Gastelum

Never cared for Wiedman much. After Silva broke his leg, and Weidman was still celebrating...showed me the kind of person he really is. Truly humble fighters are difficult to find. That's one reason I'll always be a Fedor fan. Guy was always humble no matter how much he was praised or ridiculed. He let his limbs do the talking in the ring, and stayed chill outside of it. When he lost, he didn't make excuses and simply stayed true to his faith, and said the same things he always said. Weidman ion the other hand is always talking about how great he is. Guy never showed much respect. He beat Silva who certainly deserved to lose...but still...Silva is a legend in his own right. He won and lost by his style, which was unique and special. Weidman has NEVER beaten anyone else of such a caliber. Machida? Barely...and Machida was already on a downward spiral. Vitor....downward spiral.... Luke exposed him, and Romero followed it up. Even Gastelum had his moments.

Derp**, Christ!

Why didn't you just edit your first post instead of making another one to correct you're spelling error?

12 years on this site and you don't know how to simply edit a post? Christ!

MW is a bit messy .
Yes, Weidman has a win over Kelvin, but it was like a year ago..and he has 3 losses that came before those wins.
Kelvin has been fighting and winning..beating relevant guys. He beat former champ Bisping, and now solidified his spot with the Jacare win.
Chris would have an argument if he was active and winning, but 1-3 Is not title shot worthy

It was great.

It got messy because Bisping got to defend against #15 Hendo, and then fight inactive WW GSP.

The contenders were there and waiting.
During those 2 years, the contenders resumes got worse from fighting each other.

Weidman:
1-3 in his last 4
Hasn't fought since July 22, 2017

Gastelum:
5-1 in his last 6
Fought 3x in 2017

Except Kelvin just lost to Weidman less than a year ago, not sure why were suppose to forget and act like it never happened.

It was great.

It got messy because Bisping got to defend against #15 Hendo, and then fight inactive WW GSP.

The contenders were there and waiting.
During those 2 years, the contenders resumes got worse from fighting each other.
I know why it happened, but what's done is done. Fact of the matter is is that 1-3 shouldn't get you a title shot .

And I would say the problem started before that though. It started when the UFC scheduled an immediate rematch for Rockhold/Weidman after the hellacious beating Rockhold put on him. These stupid immediate rematches are really what fuck up divisions.
Bisping shouldn't of ever had that shot .

Never cared for Wiedman much. After Silva broke his leg, and Weidman was still celebrating...showed me the kind of person he really is.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yea that half ass celebration before he went to check on him really showed his true colors.

The title picture at MW is muddied bad. I mean there really isn't any clear cut challengers not already fighting for the belt. Gastellum did just lose to Chris not long ago. But Chris hasn't made a good enough showing of late to even be considered IMO. I think they both should fight each other again before they fight for a title.

I dont see Kelvin beating anybody with better wrestling than him. However, i think he has a chance against bobby.

Kelvin will fight Machida and winner goes for the belt.

Weidman is out with injuries

I know why it happened, but what's done is done. Fact of the matter is is that 1-3 shouldn't get you a title shot .

And I would say the problem started before that though. It started when the UFC scheduled an immediate rematch for Rockhold/Weidman after the hellacious beating Rockhold put on him. These stupid immediate rematches are really what fuck up divisions.
Bisping shouldn't of ever had that shot .

True, I forgot about that.

Why didn't you just edit your first post instead of making another one to correct you're spelling error?

12 years on this site and you don't know how to simply edit a post? Christ!
I can't edit on mobile!

Back