So Weidman still thinks he should fight for the title over Gastelum

L

Lissove

Retweeted several tweets describing him as the number 1 contender to fight the winner of W vs Y 2.

I think it's an early onset of CTE. He lost some touch with reality. Just my opinion. What are yours?

Retweeted several tweets describing him as the number 1 contender to fight the winner of W vs Y 2.

I think it's an early onset of CTE. He lost dome touch with reality.

Yeah, he totally forgot how their fight went. And who's the better fighter.

Oh wait...

I think it's an early onset of CTE. He lost some touch with reality. Just my opinion. What are yours?
What?! Im confused. Weidman beat Gastelum last June so of course he’s going to say that...
Whineman is overrated and delusional.

Weidman decisively beat Kelvin. I think Weidman is better than Kelvin.

yeah lets reward the guy who gets injured a lot and fights around 1x per year over a healthy active young prospect who fights around 2.5x per year

Lol Teh Chris is so much better than Kelvin. You guys just hate a cocky New Yorker.

whineman needs to get injured again
and stay retired

It's a tough situation with middleweight right now. Rockhold just lost to Romero. Gastelum won a closely-contested split decision and beat the former champ just shortly after he got choked out but lost to Weidman and was at fault for a no contest shortly before. Souza just lost to Gastelum. A very close one, but he technically lost. Weidman beat Gastelum but he decisively lost 3 in a row before that.
Man do I wish Mousasi was still around...but I guess what they will have to do is book another Weidman vs Gastelum fight now. The last fight is not even a year ago and it was a finish but I don't think there is a better solution to the situation we've got now.
Since I can't stand Romero and Weidman and am also not very fond of Gastelum I'm really hoping for Cara de Sapato to make a run for the top contender spots after his fight with Brunson.

Romero knocked out Weidman, but Kelvin ducked Romero, hard to knock a guy out who won't face ya.

Weidman:
1-3 in his last 4
Hasn't fought since July 22, 2017

Gastelum:
5-1 in his last 6
Fought 3x in 2017

e19c18b138f1ee92e3104e0cb067096b.gif

Weidman vs jacare makes sense now. Winner can get a TS after KG faces the winner of bobby/Yoel

It's a tough situation with middleweight right now. Rockhold just lost to Romero. Gastelum won a closely-contested split decision and beat the former champ just shortly after he got choked out but lost to Weidman and was at fault for a no contest shortly before. Souza just lost to Gastelum. A very close one, but he technically lost. Weidman beat Gastelum but he decisively lost 3 in a row before that.
Man do I wish Mousasi was still around...but I guess what they will have to do is book another Weidman vs Gastelum fight now. The last fight is not even a year ago and it was a finish but I don't think there is a better solution to the situation we've got now.
Since I can't stand Romero and Weidman and am also not very fond of Gastelum I'm really hoping for Cara de Sapato to make a run for the top contender spots after his fight with Brunson.

Shoeface is the people's champ

Back