So.. Volkan 'No Time' Oezdemir UFC LHW champ 2018

They'll have to invent new numbers to count it
Every world leader will demand it to be free and set up infrastructure in every country to be able to watch it, citing that being able to watch Oezdemir fight is the most basic of human rights

Not sold on him yet....he beat a glass jaw Manuawa...(taking nothing away from Oezdemir) just wanna see him beat a Teixeira, or a Gustafson before I anoint him

Volkan has turned me into a fan, especially with how big of a shit show LHW has turned into, but I agree with you. He obviously has a ton of potential and is great in the standup, if he fights/beats either of the two guys you named then I can see him getting the belt and holding on to it for awhile.

Preferably he gets Glover down the road, I would like to see gus because of the standup battle that would be but gus might be a little too fast for Volkan, Glover is a better matchup for him as long as he can keep it standing.

Volkan has turned me into a fan, especially with how big of a shit show LHW has turned into, but I agree with you. He obviously has a ton of potential and is great in the standup, if he fights/beats either of the two guys you named then I can see him getting the belt and holding on to it for awhile.

Preferably he gets Glover down the road, I would like to see gus because of the standup battle that would be but gus might be a little too fast for Volkan, Glover is a better matchup for him as long as he can keep it standing.

Gus would probably Blachowicz him

I think we are going back to the days where no one held onto the belt.

jon jones, by testing positive, single handedly destroyed an entire division ffs. now there's only gus and oezdemir, cool............. DC is probably close to retiring. unless they want to pay big bucks for rumble to come back, this is basically the division

Back