So.. Volkan 'No Time' Oezdemir UFC LHW champ 2018

Volkan has always been the true GOAT, we just didnt know it yet

If he fights DC for the title then DC will wrestle fuck him. Just watch his fight vs kelly anundson. Volkan was absolute rag dolled and couldn't even get kelly off of him for a second. Imagine what DC would do to him if DC just gets a hold of him....

If he fights DC for the title then DC will wrestle fuck him. Just watch his fight vs kelly anundson. Volkan was absolute rag dolled and couldn't even get kelly off of him for a second. Imagine what DC would do to him if DC just gets a hold of him....

Normally id agree but after this :

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Im betting on Volkan.
Its not easy coming back from that

Normally id agree but after this :

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Im betting on Volkan.
Its not easy coming back from that

Very true. DC said he's not planning on fighting for the rest of the year so when he comes back, he has too comeback from this whole Jones fiasco and he would have aged considerably. DC's already 38-39, hes on his way out. However, I still think that the DC the night of that fight wouldve certainly beaten oezdemir. DC is still a phenomenal wrestler and if he wanted to could impose his will and just ragdoll Oezdemir.

Would be hilarious if Volkan came in and took over at LHW the way Conor did at FW and made the Cormier/Jones rivalry the equivalent of Aldo/Mendes.

Man if being destroyed by Jones and tapped by Chael didnt faze me... i think anything will! :D

well loses to known juicers don't really count if you've not been caught juicing yourself

honestly the sonnen loss (fast sub) was a dumb mistake on his part more than juice, but the jones loss isn't that meaningfull anymore because it would be impacted by jones doping

I can see it.

Thoughts?

Not sold on him yet....he beat a glass jaw Manuawa...(taking nothing away from Oezdemir) just wanna see him beat a Teixeira, or a Gustafson before I anoint him

2017. No time to waste until 2018. Those hands are vulcanos about to explode.

It could come down to DC's chin. Since getting rocked by AJ in their first fight, he's had a grueling matching against Gustafsson, a rematch with AJ, and taken a knockout via head kick from Jon Jones. I don't know how much more damage he can take at his age.

With that said, my money would be on DC against Oezdemir. Not sure I'd say the same about a Gustafsson rematch. That was a very competitive fight and Gustafsson hasn't taken the same kind of damage since then, plus he's younger and still learning.

I think DC is a terrible matchup for him. Volkan would beat Gus though.

No chance in hell. Oezdemir has exceeded expecatations but DC, Gus and Rumble (he WILL be back) destroy him. And Glover, actually. Although I did say that about Manuwa, so what do I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back