So rumor is Bloomberg is going to run for Democratic nomination for president

Would support Bloomberg over Trump. Wouldn't support him over many other Dem candidates.

So a real billionaire businessman, not the fake can we have in the White House now.

It's funny people think "the soda thing" would sink Bloom. Trump is a bigger fucking idiot on a daily basis than every president combined and no one seems to care. I find it hard to believe the soda thing would be a nail in the coffin type thing. It's barely a blip on the radar

Especially compared to his stance on guns . . . that's enough by itself to torpedo his campaign for a lot of folks . . .

The Democrat need independent votes and who will get them those votes and be able to win the Democratic nomination?

Bernie? I don’t think so. Middle American is not going to vote for Bernie.
Are you stupid or ignorant?

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/primaries/parties/democrat

Bernie won - WI convincingly, IL lost by less 3%, MI, IN, MN, NE, KS, OK
That's pretty solidly middle class America. OH and PA were ugly losses but his message certainly resonated pretty strongly with a portion of middle class America

Mike Bloomberg should maybe spend more time at home. Maybe he can prevent his other daughter from getting knocked up up a Latin gigolo like Georgina did.

The idea of a centrist candidate uniting a politically polarised America seems... optimistic.

Yeah. A centrist who is a massive NYC liberal on every social issue and a big gun grabber. Good luck with that one. He won't get Jeb Bush numbers.

Anything near the center is likely to get my vote.

That guy is a fucking phony!!!
You know who's the establishment?
Michael Bloomberg is the establishment!

So a real billionaire businessman, not the fake can we have in the White House now.

It's funny people think "the soda thing" would sink Bloom. Trump is a bigger fucking idiot on a daily basis than every president combined and no one seems to care. I find it hard to believe the soda thing would be a nail in the coffin type thing. It's barely a blip on the radar

Different voter base. Trump voters are a degenerate basket of deplorable's.

I'm feeling the Burn personally.

You would say this about anyone the left puts up. Therefore your opinion has no meaning and we are all dumber for reading it

<TrumpWrong1>

The left is stuck supporting open borders, high taxes, and chopping your cock off. That’s why they can only find complete losers to lead their party.

Hey, maybe you could get a job?

He's a secret Muslim who wasn't born in the United States and I won't believe it no matter what evidence I'm shown because they'll just make up some fake news to spread throughout the lying, failing lamestream media.

Remember when the left though this cum guzzling douchbag was the future of their party?

66r9.jpg

<36>

<TrumpWrong1>

The left is stuck supporting open borders, high taxes, and chopping your cock off. That’s why they can only find complete losers to lead their party.

Hey, maybe you could get a job?

Again you are an absolute idiot.

By your stupid logic I can say, the right is stuck being racist, sexist, homophobic and full of sexual predators (which they are). That's why you have complete losers running their party.

I make at least 3X what you make. You don;t want to be be embarrassed

Lets talk about the leaders of the Republican party. HAHA Donald Trump, Ted Cruz... Uhhh who else you guys got? The Blue Wave is gong to be so intense even life jackets won't be able to save you from drowning.

Lets talk about the leaders of the Republican party. HAHA Donald Trump, Ted Cruz... Uhhh who else you guys got? The Blue Wave is gong to be so intense even life jackets won't be able to save you from drowning.

Quoted for posterity

Back