So Now That UFC has nearly 400m/yr TV deal How Much Will Fighters Get

According to the report by variety UFC is gonna be shitting money with their new TV deal.

How bout we get some of dat coin for the fighters?

Dana doesnt need more snow in his driveway. FIghters need to eat motherfuckers.

Where you at motherfuckers? where you at?
I don't think Dana would be the issue when it comes to paying fighters. Wouldnt decisions like that be made by someone a bit higher up in wme?

I think even Dana agrees he has enough money at this point. For all his flaws, he's pretty down to earth. He'd be stupid to leave money on the table though (I think he still owns 5% and has a salary)

so how much do nfl owners pay the players from the tv deals that right none.

In unionized sports, the TV rights deal(s) play into the player pay.
The players don't get a set amount each, but it is part of revenue sharing

Might as well add this here since so many get confused about the loans/interest

When WME formed an investment group to bid on UFC, one dropped out right before.
That company decided to bid themselves
So when WME's bid was accepted, they had to borrow to make up that amount.

WME were given $1.1b more from their investors in 2017. They could have used that to pay most of the loan, but decided not to. They felt they could make more money being liquid enough to buy other companies (like Neulion as an ex).
That added speculation that there might be a public offering down the line once they get a new TV deal in place.
Now WME is the company that owes the loan, not the others. WME (as I stated in 2016) could break even on their share each year, but make money due to WME's portfolio being bigger, plus the company going up in value (like it already has). Both UFC & WME have gone up 13-25% in value since the sale.

They are not concerned about the $137m yearly, so nobody else should be.

{<huh}

Try again.

Or better yet, don't.

news flash owners of companys keep money that made from the company.

im sure nfl owners enjoy the 20 plus billions there tv deals are worth with 5 different networks.

news flash owners of companys keep money that made from the company.

im sure nfl owners enjoy the 20 plus billions there tv deals are worth with 5 different networks.

You are off man.

Any deal(s) owners make becomes part of a revenue share with the players

Players receive 40 percent of local revenues, which mainly come from tickets sales, 45 percent of sponsorship money, revenues from the post-season and NFL Ventures, such as NFL.com and the NFL Network, and 55 percent of the revenues from media deals.

Here is a very publicized report about owners not paying what they should have as far as revenue share
https://thinkprogress.org/nfl-repor...players-is-ordered-to-return-it-1d33c3200501/

A wild comparison as far as how much profit UFC makes.

NFL makes about $8.5 from every $100 as profit
WWE about $3-7 on every $100

UFC?
$25-33 on every $100

That is why they were sold for $4b & went up in value even during a slower year & also why fighters bitch about fighter pay (although not enough to organize)

WME's business model seems to be paying as little as possible. We don't hear about backroom bonuses anymore and fighter's don't even get their show money when their opponents pull out. Special fights also seem to fall apart more often than not since they don't want to pay anything more than the fighter's contracted pay. I wouldn't expect any huge jump in pay, just the slight increases we've been seeing for years.

More Reebok coupons for all!

DAd1_rYXYAEOKkQ.jpg

not that much money really the english soccer tv rights were sold for around about $7.5bn

They are so poor that they can't pay the fighters win bonuses after their golden child threw a dolly to a bus window

After this deal...Im sure the UFC will have enough to survive.

Yeah that was such bullshit. Remember when Ariel asked about that and Dana said "we dont have that much money buddy".

Really? You cant spend another 500k to give to these fighters to make up for your failing security?

Yeah that was such bullshit. Remember when Ariel asked about that and Dana said "we dont have that much money buddy".

Really? You cant spend another 500k to give to these fighters to make up for your failing security?

I been out of the loop
what is this about?

I been out of the loop
what is this about?

After 223, or before cant remember, during a presser Ariel asked if the guys that couldnt fight because of the bus incident would get paid. Dana said they'll get their payout, when Ariel asked about whether or not they will get their win bonus as well, Dana reacted to the extent of "we dont have that much money".

After 223, or before cant remember, during a presser Ariel asked if the guys that couldnt fight because of the bus incident would get paid. Dana said they'll get their payout, when Ariel asked about whether or not they will get their win bonus as well, Dana reacted to the extent of "we dont have that much money".

Typical Dana lol
They had about a $300m profit year in 2017

They are so poor that they can't pay the fighters win bonuses after their golden child threw a dolly to a bus window

After this deal...Im sure the UFC will have enough to survive.
Give the Golden boy 15 mill for his next fight and let the rest of the fighters make do with 10 percent off Reebok gear. They'll just be glad the company is still alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back