So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite. Why doesn't Trump invite UFC

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.
<seedat>

Roses are red.
The leader of our world is a con.
A horse's ass, isn't a president,
and likes to get urinated on.

Last edited:
NFL and NBA guys are the biggest scumbags in pro sports. I do think if the capitals NHL win, I think if invited they would go to the white house. NHL guys aren't scumbags. Not like NFL, NBA.

Yeah the Penguins went last year

But in 2011 NHLers refused to go.

The funny thing is athletes have been refusing for a very long time even before Trump was el presidente. But the media forgets this.

But in 2011 NHLers refused to go.

The funny thing is athletes have been refusing for a very long time even before Trump was el presidente. But the media forgets this.
Yes, this is true. But the reason for not going wasn't because they hated the president. It was because of scheduling or simply wanting to be with their families. Etc. That I could understand. You play a long hard season. Win a championship, get a few weeks off before you have to train for next season. So I get that. Not SJW virtue signaling.

Yes, this is true. But the reason for not going wasn't because they hated the president. It was because of scheduling or simply wanting to be with their families. Etc. That I could understand. You play a long hard season. Win a championship, get a few weeks off before you have to train for next season. So I get that. Not SJW virtue signaling.
Oh- I not needed an explanation. Anytime I get a chance, I just go on auto pilot

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.
LOLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah, ummmmmm, NO!!!!

The one good thing he so say did was bring the Koreans together.... Hmmm, you do realise that he did that through severe sanctions that cost lives, lots of lives? And even then, once they had shook hands and started organising meetings, he went and did air attack training with South Korea over the borders of North Korea which made Kim pull out of any meetings.

He acknowledged Jeruselum as Israel capital and moved your embassy there - enflaming a tense situation and costing many many lfes.

He did a $bn arms deal with the worst funders of wahabi terrorism in the middle East to help destabilise and cost many many lives.

He pulled out of an internationally recognised deal/agreement with Iran showing a lack of trust/honesty and undoing years of relationship building with Iran after the years of torture and torment they have already been subject to via America.

Calling African country's 'shithole countries'

Sharing britain firsts videos enflaming tensions in Britain.

Threatened to nuke N. KOREA
Threatened to attack russia
Instigated an overnight air raid on Syria the day before evidence was due to arrive on whether they had chem warfare or not.

- all the above and he's been there fifteen months, what more can he do? How much more bloodshed? How much more can he isolate your country?
Even Britain are starting to isolate from you, your number one ally.
Europe is distancing rapidly.
China has nothing to do with you.
Russia never will.
Middle East is done with you.

So what, you gonna be left with Israel?
Lol
Your international reputation is shot.
It was after Bush but Obama started doing wonders with international pr... Trumps taken you back to Bush and worse.

But thats not true many have done it out of protest and did hate the President.
Here's are some examples.

-Thomas, who was named the team's Most Valuable Player and had his name engraved on the historic cup posted a statement of explanation on his Facebook page.

He said:

The star player cited an objection to 'out of control government'

'I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People

-Matt Birk: The Ravens center skipped his team’s 2013 visit after hearing remarks Obama made during a speech at a Planned Parenthood event. “I am Catholic. I am active in the pro-life movement, and I just felt like I couldn’t deal with that,” Birk said.

Not sure why people keep trying to change history and keep lies in the forefront to make it look worse then what it is.

People who like trump and rag on about politics...
giphy.gif

People dont revere the president and white house like they used to.

Plus he implied they are all a bunch of spoiled out of touch bitches(maybe they are)

Please let me go and hepresent Sherdog

<{JustBleed}>

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

What he do? Start a trade w ar? Throw out my landscaper? Un talking because of moon not trump fuckouttahere

Last edited:
NFL and NBA guys are the biggest scumbags in pro sports. I do think if the capitals NHL win, I think if invited they would go to the white house. NHL guys aren't scumbags. Not like NFL, NBA.

A 99% white sports league NHL would go to suck Trumps dick? Of course.

Right wing crybabies spend all day crying online when someone doesn't worship their dear leader Trump.
Fucking virgins. You're the new SJWs.

Lol at comparing A level athletes to d level athletes.

The NFL and NBA are real sports, not a pseudo-sport

So not going to the White House makes them scumbags? Lol

They don't agree with Trump's policies.

And they have every freedom to do so and refuse such a visit.

Shaming them for that is undemocratic.

America can be so weird.

LOLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah, ummmmmm, NO!!!!

The one good thing he so say did was bring the Koreans together.... Hmmm, you do realise that he did that through severe sanctions that cost lives, lots of lives? And even then, once they had shook hands and started organising meetings, he went and did air attack training with South Korea over the borders of North Korea which made Kim pull out of any meetings.

He acknowledged Jeruselum as Israel capital and moved your embassy there - enflaming a tense situation and costing many many lfes.

He did a $bn arms deal with the worst funders of wahabi terrorism in the middle East to help destabilise and cost many many lives.

He pulled out of an internationally recognised deal/agreement with Iran showing a lack of trust/honesty and undoing years of relationship building with Iran after the years of torture and torment they have already been subject to via America.

Calling African country's 'shithole countries'

Sharing britain firsts videos enflaming tensions in Britain.

Threatened to nuke N. KOREA
Threatened to attack russia
Instigated an overnight air raid on Syria the day before evidence was due to arrive on whether they had chem warfare or not.

- all the above and he's been there fifteen months, what more can he do? How much more bloodshed? How much more can he isolate your country?
Even Britain are starting to isolate from you, your number one ally.
Europe is distancing rapidly.
China has nothing to do with you.
Russia never will.
Middle East is done with you.

So what, you gonna be left with Israel?
Lol
Your international reputation is shot.
It was after Bush but Obama started doing wonders with international pr... Trumps taken you back to Bush and worse.

Canada is America's number one ally. And I, for one, am not one bit ashamed of it. I am, however, somewhat ashamed of our head of state. Trump is definitely an ass though, not disputing that.

Last edited:
Back