So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite. Why doesn't Trump invite UFC

Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by ClosetVitorFan, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Area809

Area809 Brown Belt

The economy was trending up before Trump, for years. I don’t get the economy argument. The little change you’re getting from your tax cuts, you will eventually have to pay that back when they jack them up, because tax cuts are historically stupid.

I can’t say I agree with all Obama policies, but he had been catching shit from conservatives for wanting to dialogue with N Korea. Now suddenly it’s ok because of Trump?

None of the reasons people back trump make sense to me. But oh well, good day sir.

beefcake180 likes this.
  2. Quebec Nick

Quebec Nick Green Belt

That's how it works, you start by answering the phone of your own small business, and if you're good enough you become the secretary of all the small business in the country.

3. Overpressure

Overpressure Titanium Belt

Title confuses who the crybaby is.

beefcake180 likes this.
  4. Ortegoat

Ortegoat Yellow Belt

Are you a minority?

5. Rey8703

Rey8703 Yellow Belt

Could write several pages but instead you dont give us one fucking example of something good hes done other than an event that never even took place lol
    If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport you'd be taking the gold.

6. 7th

7th Silver Belt

You're the type of blind follower the liberal media loves. So easily controlled, and you even defend them.

7. 7th

7th Silver Belt

1. First president to stop the missiles in North Korea that Clinton, Bush, or Obama could not do.
    2. Apple is bringing BILLIONS back to the US after Democrats ran them out of the country.
    3. Countries like France, Germany have increased contributions to NATO which lightens the burden of the US.
    4. Decreased the land that the ISIS caliphate controlled thereby weakening their strength.
    5. China/US in a more fair trade agreement.
    6.Lowest unemployment including Black unemployment.
    7.Highest stock market and GDP
    8. Lower taxes

ClosetVitorFan likes this.
  8. 7th

7th Silver Belt

I think Trump should not even mention White House visits for athletes anymore. It's an outdated tradition. 20 years ago, most Democrats held views that Republicans hold today, but now Dems have gone so far downhill and they have millions of blind followers, so there's too big if a political divide to expect one side to be ok with the other side being president. Trump should let the tradition of white house invites for game winners be forgotten. After 8 years, it'll be a thing of the past.

FireKidWS likes this.
  9. SOAzmayesh

SOAzmayesh Purple Belt

??

10. warriorscomeout

warriorscomeout Silver Belt

Actually donate a shit load of money from your media empire and become secretary of small business.

First thing Vince did when he got the company (10 million revenue) was run Wrestlemania 1 at MSG.

11. FireKidWS

FireKidWS Orange Belt

This.

It’s like when a guy asks a spoiled girl on a date. Gives her the power.

Athletes nowadays are pretty fuckin spoiled (minus most ufc fighters).

We need to quit showering them with praise and nice offers that they are too arrogant to take or decline respectfully.

7th likes this.
  12. tenniswhiz

tenniswhiz Steel Belt

I doubt DC would want anything to do with Trump.
    And we know there is no way in hell the immigrant-loving Cain would ever associate with Trump.

I bet even Jones would turn Trump down.

13. ClosetVitorFan

ClosetVitorFan Red Belt

I didn't know there were so many anti Trump snowflakes here. The whole if you disagree with me you're a racist argument doesn't work anymore. If you support Trump you're a racist now? You have got to be the biggest brainwashed idiot on here. I don't even know where to start. But I'm glad these words like " racist, sexist, Hitler, have no meaning anymore thanks to you idiot leftists.

14. Maroli

Maroli Brown Belt

Totally - I mean, you're such a deep thinker that you've managed to ascertain that I 'follow liberal media' and that I'm 'controlled'. How do you know what I follow based on my post, other than my not following Fox News? Does CNN qualify as liberal? Cause I think that's a terrible news service, for instance.

It's ironic that you attack me for being a blind follower and controllable when your argument is so pedestrian it speaks of someone who's easily led to beliefs without the effort of trying to ascertain their veracity through making an effort.

15. snackgod

snackgod Brown Belt

trump only cares about major stuff. he goes after the nfl cause he was never allowed to become a nfl owner

fzoid4454 likes this.
  16. Uber_Noober

Uber_Noober Red Belt

You’re from Seattle and he’s from England, I’m not surprised Mother Effers. Just sit back and watch that’s art of the deal. People hate what he says/tweets but he’s gotten more done in 2 years than Barry O the tranny lover did in 8.

17. FireKidWS

FireKidWS Orange Belt

False

18. snackgod

snackgod Brown Belt

yes trump was mad he never got to buy an nfl team. that why he high jacked the protest.

also before ufc fights the national anthum isn't played so no need to get on twitter about it.

notice how he didn't care about conor going crazy.

19. froggyluv

froggyluv Green Belt

Whats a reliable relatively unbiased news source?

20. AP_RESURRECTION

AP_RESURRECTION Gold Belt

Yea, I agree, however, I think lots of guys would be honored to go. White people.