So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite. Why doesn't Trump invite UFC

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.

The economy was trending up before Trump, for years. I don’t get the economy argument. The little change you’re getting from your tax cuts, you will eventually have to pay that back when they jack them up, because tax cuts are historically stupid.

I can’t say I agree with all Obama policies, but he had been catching shit from conservatives for wanting to dialogue with N Korea. Now suddenly it’s ok because of Trump?

None of the reasons people back trump make sense to me. But oh well, good day sir.

Being a wife to a wresting promoter who inherited his business from his dad and grandfather.

That's how it works, you start by answering the phone of your own small business, and if you're good enough you become the secretary of all the small business in the country.

LOLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah, ummmmmm, NO!!!!

The one good thing he so say did was bring the Koreans together.... Hmmm, you do realise that he did that through severe sanctions that cost lives, lots of lives? And even then, once they had shook hands and started organising meetings, he went and did air attack training with South Korea over the borders of North Korea which made Kim pull out of any meetings.

He acknowledged Jeruselum as Israel capital and moved your embassy there - enflaming a tense situation and costing many many lfes.

He did a $bn arms deal with the worst funders of wahabi terrorism in the middle East to help destabilise and cost many many lives.

He pulled out of an internationally recognised deal/agreement with Iran showing a lack of trust/honesty and undoing years of relationship building with Iran after the years of torture and torment they have already been subject to via America.

Calling African country's 'shithole countries'

Sharing britain firsts videos enflaming tensions in Britain.

Threatened to nuke N. KOREA
Threatened to attack russia
Instigated an overnight air raid on Syria the day before evidence was due to arrive on whether they had chem warfare or not.

- all the above and he's been there fifteen months, what more can he do? How much more bloodshed? How much more can he isolate your country?
Even Britain are starting to isolate from you, your number one ally.
Europe is distancing rapidly.
China has nothing to do with you.
Russia never will.
Middle East is done with you.

So what, you gonna be left with Israel?
Lol
Your international reputation is shot.
It was after Bush but Obama started doing wonders with international pr... Trumps taken you back to Bush and worse.

Are you a minority?

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.

Could write several pages but instead you dont give us one fucking example of something good hes done other than an event that never even took place lol
If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport you'd be taking the gold.

Entirety of world press = fake news. Makes sense. Only fox news knows freedom!!
You're the type of blind follower the liberal media loves. So easily controlled, and you even defend them.

Could write several pages but instead you dont give us one fucking example of something good hes done other than an event that never even took place lol
If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport you'd be taking the gold.
1. First president to stop the missiles in North Korea that Clinton, Bush, or Obama could not do.
2. Apple is bringing BILLIONS back to the US after Democrats ran them out of the country.
3. Countries like France, Germany have increased contributions to NATO which lightens the burden of the US.
4. Decreased the land that the ISIS caliphate controlled thereby weakening their strength.
5. China/US in a more fair trade agreement.
6.Lowest unemployment including Black unemployment.
7.Highest stock market and GDP
8. Lower taxes

I think Trump should not even mention White House visits for athletes anymore. It's an outdated tradition. 20 years ago, most Democrats held views that Republicans hold today, but now Dems have gone so far downhill and they have millions of blind followers, so there's too big if a political divide to expect one side to be ok with the other side being president. Trump should let the tradition of white house invites for game winners be forgotten. After 8 years, it'll be a thing of the past.

That's how it works, you start by answering the phone of your own small business, and if you're good enough you become the secretary of all the small business in the country.

Actually donate a shit load of money from your media empire and become secretary of small business.

First thing Vince did when he got the company (10 million revenue) was run Wrestlemania 1 at MSG.

I think Trump should not even mention White House visits for athletes anymore. It's an outdated tradition. 20 years ago, most Democrats held views that Republicans hold today, but now Dems have gone so far downhill and they have millions of blind followers, so there's too big if a political divide to expect one side to be ok with the other side being president. Trump should let the tradition of white house invites for game winners be forgotten. After 8 years, it'll be a thing of the past.

This.

It’s like when a guy asks a spoiled girl on a date. Gives her the power.

Athletes nowadays are pretty fuckin spoiled (minus most ufc fighters).

We need to quit showering them with praise and nice offers that they are too arrogant to take or decline respectfully.

I wonder if dc would go or if he would follow other blacks in NBA and avoid. I think trump inviting ufc fighters is a good possibility for sure. But it’s not really good publicity like the darling USA sports bring. UFC isn’t virwed as a beautiful or respected sport by most. It’s trash talking and throwing dollies through buses type of reputation these days. That is what gets the attention on ESPN.

I doubt DC would want anything to do with Trump.
And we know there is no way in hell the immigrant-loving Cain would ever associate with Trump.

I bet even Jones would turn Trump down.

I didn't know there were so many anti Trump snowflakes here. The whole if you disagree with me you're a racist argument doesn't work anymore. If you support Trump you're a racist now? You have got to be the biggest brainwashed idiot on here. I don't even know where to start. But I'm glad these words like " racist, sexist, Hitler, have no meaning anymore thanks to you idiot leftists.

You're the type of blind follower the liberal media loves. So easily controlled, and you even defend them.

Totally - I mean, you're such a deep thinker that you've managed to ascertain that I 'follow liberal media' and that I'm 'controlled'. How do you know what I follow based on my post, other than my not following Fox News? Does CNN qualify as liberal? Cause I think that's a terrible news service, for instance.

It's ironic that you attack me for being a blind follower and controllable when your argument is so pedestrian it speaks of someone who's easily led to beliefs without the effort of trying to ascertain their veracity through making an effort.

No NFL player disrespected the flag, either. Quietly and respectfully taking a knee is only disrespect if you are a screaming drama-queen.

Present company excluded, at least in their own minds.

trump only cares about major stuff. he goes after the nfl cause he was never allowed to become a nfl owner

Hes right. We're the laughing stock of the world. He got cucked into negotiating with NK. A deal Conservatives and Bush threw out t ,begin with lmao.
You’re from Seattle and he’s from England, I’m not surprised Mother Effers. Just sit back and watch that’s art of the deal. People hate what he says/tweets but he’s gotten more done in 2 years than Barry O the tranny lover did in 8.

yes trump was mad he never got to buy an nfl team. that why he high jacked the protest.

also before ufc fights the national anthum isn't played so no need to get on twitter about it.

notice how he didn't care about conor going crazy.

Whats a reliable relatively unbiased news source?

I doubt DC would want anything to do with Trump.
And we know there is no way in hell the immigrant-loving Cain would ever associate with Trump.

I bet even Jones would turn Trump down.

Yea, I agree, however, I think lots of guys would be honored to go. White people.

Back