So McMann-Davis is main card and Maynard-Hall is not.

Fox sports only broadcast the main card here, I have fight pass so no problem for me but for a lot of other guys here it is.

Sucks man, but the American audience is who pays the bills. A fight pass subscription is a tiny fraction of what the American viewer pays (as most of us also have Fight Pass and then you count PPV).

Gray isn't a main card fighter anymmore.

Sucks man, but the American audience is who pays the bills. A fight pass subscription is a tiny fraction of what the American viewer pays (as most of us also have Fight Pass and then you count PPV).
Yeah I know, but we have to pay around 20$ a month for Fox sports so it's not that the main cards are free. But I have nothing to complain about when I compare it to the 60$ PPV's :p

I wondered if the 2 nobodies comment was because they both lost to Rousey. I have to give her credit, she had a great spirit before she lost. Anyway, this should be a good wmma fight for this card.

I like Hall. I watch his instructionals daily.

That said, he's the worst fighter under UFC contract.

Lastly, can someone upload hot pics of Sarah McMann? Thanks.

1974380_crop_650x440.jpg

I'll watch maynard/hall, but I'm not watching WMMA garbage like I don't watch 90% of WMMA fights.

Everyone here will still watch it and this isn't a PPV.
Is headline in the prelims much (or any) worse than 4th on the main card?
I kind sorta see someone's point about being on PPV versus being on prelims(even though I personally don't put much weight on that) But when it's a free TV card, at least for me, I make no distinction between prelims and main card.

I have nothing against WMMA, but don't screw up a nice main card for 2 nobodies. Everyone should watch the Wizard Ryan Hall outgrapple Maynard.
Doesn't matter. It is on FS1 and nothing will change from prelim to main.

And you are clearly against women fighting in the UFC.

every card..

so fighters a and b are on the main card while fighters c and d are on the prelims..

YES!! theyve been doing this for years now

McMann and Davis are far more relevant to their division than Maynard or Hall are. Maynard is on the verge of getting cut, Hall probably will be too at some point.

Nowadays, the prelim headliner is almost always better than the opening main card fights.

No one, NO ONE can out grapple Maynard. Not even Blinky McHeelhook
1st round was quite even if I remember with a slight edge to Yakovlev, I believe he got a takedown and some time in top control but round could've gone either way

2nd round Yakovlev knocked Maynard down and beat him up for the rest of the round, 3rd round Maynard was getting tagged then got taken down and L&P'd for the rest of the round

Was a clear win for Yakovlev mainly due to the knockdown, even more the reason I think Maynard takes this as Ryan Hall isn't exactly packing steel for hands

<4><41>

Back