So Kebab is the true GOAT after all

I'd gladly use some stuff that help athletes as I get older, with medical supervision. TRT, GH, and so on.

But man....I wouldn't trust anything the army exposes its men to. We have a terrible track record of caring for the health of service men....
Interesting information.

If you ever read stories about WW2 pilots flying bomber missions from England to Berlin on and staying up 4 days straight it's because their on meth.

Army gave it too them to prevent fatigue.

Interesting information.

If you ever read stories about WW2 pilots flying bomber missions from England to Berlin on and staying up 4 days straight it's because their on meth.

Army gave it too them to prevent fatigue.

yeah...and when they went back home, they had terrible health care to get over the effects of that shit. Soldiers were guinea pigs during the development of the atomic era too....it's really ugly. It's easy to ignore impoverished old sick people. I don't trust the military has the soldier's overall health in their highest interest.

I'm an American citizen and I'd be a damn fool to believe we don't have the best, top of the line, undetectable PEDs in the world.

I want that stuff they give to army rangers that gives them the ability to fight 72 hours non stop in the Hindu Kush mountains.

This is America. We have the best everything. If we don't we'll steal it and change history to say we had it first.
I don't see what that has to do with what I said.

I don't see what that has to do with what I said.
You said after watching Icarus you don't believe any Russian athlete is clean?

What I'm saying is do you think America doesn't cheat like Russia?

Do you not think there's an Icarus version in Russia talking about American athletes?

It's propaganda.

Sherdog was all over Khabab's nuts until he stopped showing up to fight.

The Muslim religion and hump daddy fight style will limit his overall popularity potential.

The beating he put on Micheal Johnson was no hump style. He was screaming at Dana mid rest he deserved a title shot and screaming at Johnson while beating his face in that he needed to quit because he deserved a title shot. The man is a savage.

Best 155er right now, but people on the Internet ignore this and instead make fun of him for not making weight.....

Lol Quackbib isn't even the best LW, let alone GOAT.

He ducked Tony more than enough now that it's absurd to act like he's the best.

Best 155er right now, but people on the Internet ignore this and instead make fun of him for not making weight.....
He's done nothing to prove he is the best 155'er. Only delusional fanboys could tout him as the best 155'er, based on what he's done.

Imagine if this guy pandered to the younger fans, his bandwagon would be the biggest on Sherdog.
He's just not much of a bro.

no, its because he never fights

notice how much the perry bandwagon slowed down and then came back when he fought this weekend

nobody cares about a guy theyve only seen twice in 3.5 years

He is the best 155er that can't make weight. And the reason people are making fun of fatboy, is because he ended up in the hospital last time he tried. He should grow some balls and go up to 170, not starve himself to death trying to beat up smaller guys.

After watching Icarus, I don't believe any Russian fighters are clean.

the only reason americans (and by extension western countries) think of PEDs as cheating is because the russians used them to kick our asses at the olympics. so we rationalized it by saying they only won because they cheated

its not even frowned upon in russia, they just look at like taking any other vitamin or supplement. idk why anyone would possibly assume that an untested russian athlete is clean

There was a recent Sherdog article about undefeated fighters, which brought my attention to the fact that Kebab is 24:0 (8:0 in UFC)!

So, forget about your Platinum and McG, and give some luvin to the real GOAT!

giphy.gif

He's 24-1............the tiramisu beat him

You said after watching Icarus you don't believe any Russian athlete is clean?

What I'm saying is do you think America doesn't cheat like Russia?

Do you not think there's an Icarus version in Russia talking about American athletes?

It's propaganda.
It's not really about whether Americans are juicing. I think many are. The difference, in my opinion, is that the Russian government helps their athletes juice and beat international tests and the US government does not.

He can beat anyone at 155 if only he could stay healthy he'd be champion.

It's not really about whether Americans are juicing. I think many are. The difference, in my opinion, is that the Russian government helps their athletes juice and beat international tests and the US government does not.
Ok got you now

An infinite number of GOATs, strewn across the multiverse, their bleating voices echoing the same refrain:
"Once there was a way to get back homeward, once there was a way to get back home"
wonderful.gif

Im getting seasick from that gif... Wayne's World hold special powers.

Back