So Kebab is the true GOAT after all

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There was a recent Sherdog article about undefeated fighters, which brought my attention to the fact that Kebab is 24:0 (8:0 in UFC)!

So, forget about your Platinum and McG, and give some luvin to the real GOAT!

giphy.gif

Records and winning percentage always have to be assessed against strength of schedule.

I could go 100-0 in a single weekend if my competition was 7 year olds (provided they didn't use PEDs).

Edit: That isn't to say he isn't awesome. He clearly is. But he has a relatively small handful of high(ish) level quality wins against those 24 wins. Contrast that against Mighty Mouse and his record after the Horiguchi fight (22-2).

There was a recent Sherdog article about undefeated fighters, which brought my attention to the fact that Kebab is 24:0 (8:0 in UFC)!

So, forget about your Platinum and McG, and give some luvin to the real GOAT!

giphy.gif

Damn...How many GOATs out there?!?

Saku pissed.gif

Imagine if this guy pandered to the younger fans, his bandwagon would be the biggest on Sherdog.
He's just not much of a bro.

can't lose if you don't show up to fight night
reece.JPG

True, but he'll legit smash anyone in his division anyway.

The T Ferg fight will happen and when he molests Tony there's no one left to challenge him.

After watching Icarus, I don't believe any Russian fighters are clean.

True, but he'll legit smash anyone in his division anyway.

The T Ferg fight will happen and when he molests Tony there's no one left to challenge him.
Oh please ferguson will beat him by submission if he hasn't already knocked his over rated can crushing ass out

Oh please ferguson will beat him by submission if he hasn't already knocked his over rated can crushing ass out
Let's be honest, if people think that Lee will outgrapple Ferguson then Ferguson has nothing for Khabib.

Now I'm just playing devil's advocate. I personally think Lee is in for the ass kicking of his life.

Fatboy Nurmagomedov has a bigger chance of winning «americas biggest looser», than the lightweight belt.

After watching Icarus, I don't believe any Russian fighters are clean.
I'm an American citizen and I'd be a damn fool to believe we don't have the best, top of the line, undetectable PEDs in the world.

I want that stuff they give to army rangers that gives them the ability to fight 72 hours non stop in the Hindu Kush mountains.

This is America. We have the best everything. If we don't we'll steal it and change history to say we had it first.

Let's be honest, if people think that Lee will outgrapple Ferguson then Ferguson has nothing for Khabib.

Now I'm just playing devil's advocate. I personally think Lee is in for the ass kicking of his life.

I have no idea: wanna see the fight, can't see any clear favourite.

Imagine if this guy pandered to the younger fans, his bandwagon would be the biggest on Sherdog.
He's just not much of a bro.
Sherdog was all over Khabab's nuts until he stopped showing up to fight.

The Muslim religion and hump daddy fight style will limit his overall popularity potential.

I'm an American citizen and I'd be a damn fool to believe we don't have the best, top of the line, undetectable PEDs in the world.

I want that stuff they give to army rangers that gives them the ability to fight 72 hours non stop in the Hindu Kush mountains.

This is America. We have the best everything. If we don't we'll steal it and change history to say we had it first.

I'd gladly use some stuff that help athletes as I get older, with medical supervision. TRT, GH, and so on.

But man....I wouldn't trust anything the army exposes its men to. We have a terrible track record of caring for the health of service men....

Back