So, Jones got his wish...

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
He wanted a warm up fight, and he got it. He gets to face a man that he already beat, who is a 38 year old that can only make weight with special assistance. Most of us want to see Jon "GOAT" Jones move up to HW and dominate that weak division, and I think beating up on an out of shape old man is a nice stepping stone. DC already has one foot in the door of the announcers booth, and Bones should have no problem sending him on to his new career as an analyst.

1282476397581927310.jpg

He wanted a warm up fight, and he got it. He gets to face a man that he already beat, who is a 38 year old that can only make weight with special assistance. Most of us want to see Jon "GOAT" Jones move up to HW and dominate that weak division, and I think beating up on an out of shape old man is a nice stepping stone. DC already has one foot in the door of the announcers booth, and Bones should have no problem sending him on to his new career as an analyst.
on a serious note,

true

Jones wanted a tune up fight

he got something even easier

More evidence that Mighty Mouse is the GOAT.

Don't be scared, pull the trigger. I'm sure he's done something to deserve it.

True. I'm just going to report everybody in this thread (myself included) just to be sure.

giphy.gif

Your post offended me so I sent a strongly worded DM to an admin.
That's called "reporting done right." @Drake has told me personally that the more detail and passion you can add in your reports, the better chance you have at getting something done. Making Sherdog Great, one report at a time.

Back