So, Jones got his wish...

I hope he'll take that angle in the promotion of this fight when asked why he took it. Lol.

Helwani reporting that Jones/Cormier is being "finalized"

1282476397581927310.jpg

Is that the r/mma mod?

When did Jones ever say that he wanted a tune up fight?

He wanted a warm up fight, and he got it. He gets to face a man that he already beat, who is a 38 year old that can only make weight with special assistance. Most of us want to see Jon "GOAT" Jones move up to HW and dominate that weak division, and I think beating up on an out of shape old man is a nice stepping stone. DC already has one foot in the door of the announcers booth, and Bones should have no problem sending him on to his new career as an analyst.

Thats means Jones resume is crap. Are you a fan of him or a hater? I don´t get it.

I cannot contribute to this BS thread. I'm going to next one.

He wanted a warm up fight, and he got it. He gets to face a man that he already beat, who is a 38 year old that can only make weight with special assistance. Most of us want to see Jon "GOAT" Jones move up to HW and dominate that weak division, and I think beating up on an out of shape old man is a nice stepping stone. DC already has one foot in the door of the announcers booth, and Bones should have no problem sending him on to his new career as an analyst.
Let's just hope jones can make it through 4-20 without being banned from fighting again

So he got what every successful black athlete wants?

feb-11-2012-los-angeles-california-us-the-ucla-b.jpg

Back