So Jon Jones is a snitch?

There is nothing more satisfying than snitching on a friend to get out of trouble. Its a total alpha move, and while your friend is in jail, u might as well try and fuck his woman. As the saying goes, "Snitches..... get the bitches"

You have some pretty bizarre logic there

still, my point stands. The same posters decry Jones and others for using PEDs, then decry Jones for "snitching" on other PED users. you can't have it both ways - do you want PED use exposed or not?
Except for the fact that those two things are not contradictory.

If Sherdoggers were critical of fighters covering up PED use for each other, then they would be hypocrites for criticizing Jones of snitching, but that's not what's going on at all.

Sherdoggers are critical of PED users, and would only be hypocrites if they then endorsed a PED user (like Jones, for instance).

Your "point":
giphy.gif

still, my point stands. The same posters decry Jones and others for using PEDs, then decry Jones for "snitching" on other PED users. you can't have it both ways - do you want PED use exposed or not?
I don't want PED's in the sport. I guess this is one way to get PED's exposed. I'm all for outing the possible supplier. But if JJ is outing other fighters, they can out other fighters and so and so on, and nobody is being fully held accountable. let me rat three and go free, til next time.

hahaha! Classic jones! Beat up DC, get caught, snitch, get off easy, tweet about vindication, and now come back and abuse DC again! lmao

Why the hell would someone snitch on other kids for smoking dope? And why didn´t they fuck him up? And who the hell proudly declares himself to be a snitch?

The questions keep mounting up, I´m waiting for answers.

because he's a SNITCH, that's what snitch's do. they snitch. duh.

isn't it obvious why they didn't fuck him up? the guy is probably the greatest MMA fighter ever and 2 of his brothers are NFL level athletes, what are the potheads going to do to him?

who proudly declares themselves a snitch? a snitch that can kick everyone's ass, that's who.

Apparently, sometimes, life decisions are hard...

People say this as if that somehow makes him different than just about anybody else that got caught doing something wrong. Everybody snitches. Hell everyone Donald Trump ever employed in the process of snitching on him right now. Mobsters Snitch on each other constantly to avoid prison time. This is not new.
Nah....they offered Cro Cop a reduced sentence if he would give them information and he told them to fuck off.

A rat and a sellout.

Dana would sign Hitler if he thought it would sell PPV.

Not everybody snitches. And there is no reason to respect snitching just because a bunch of low character ppl do it. It's low behaviour.

Lots of ppl run away from fights too but if I saw vid of a guy grabbing JJ's girl and Jon running away I'd have something to say.

A girl I know went camping with her fiancee. They saw a large moose and dude straight took off and left her there! She broke up with him when they got home. A lot of guys would have done that if suddenly terrified. But it's low behaviour....

If you are faced with a serious penalty you snitch. Everyone does it. If they are telling you you were getting life in prison unless you snitch. You snitch.

If you are faced with a serious penalty you snitch. Everyone does it. If they are telling you you were getting life in prison unless you snitch. You snitch.

i 100% agree with you problem is he was just getting 11 more months and he snitched on his fellow fighters i dunno if i can respect that. If he snitched about something serious FINE go for it man if it saves lives or if it saves your OWN life etc but this is just gonna make him the most hated dude in the locker room. Is 11 months a serious penalty i guess for jones it is for some it is not.

No hypocrisy there.

One can see using PED's as bad.

One can also see a user of PED's who snitches on others who use PED's while proclaiming his own innocence as bad and fake.

Plus dudes are talking Like Jones is an ambassador for a clean sport.

Shit, he only talked when he was busted. If he was a clean dude snitching other fighters because he sees it as something wrong it would be ok.

But not Jones. Again only thinking of himself. Such a bitch move.

Sherdoggers are such hyopcrites. One post says "OMG PED-user cheater! kill him!" Next post from same people says "OMG! Snitching on PED users! kill him!"

That isn't hypocritical. Jones didn't snitch until it was expedient for him to do so. Being a PED cheat and a snitch are both worthy of disdain.

"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones was initially facing a 48-month suspension due to his positive test for turinabol, but that was reduced to just 18 months following arbitration. Three months of that reduction were due to a small reduction in Jones’ degree of fault, and the arbitrator believing he did not deliberately intend to cheat, but thirty months were due to the “snitching” clause in the UFC’s anti-doping program."

"What this means is that Jones has been providing USADA with information that will lead to either USADA sanctioning individuals, or criminal investigations into individuals."

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/9/19/17881418/jon-jones-reduced-ban-usada-snitching-clause-ufc-news

People cant decide whether snitching is cool or not.
When Colby and Sonnen do it, its cool, but Jones...
I wonder why?

Jones is helping USAda clean up the sport.

GOAT bless

Banning the most successful cheater in UFC history for 4 years would've been a bigger victory for anti-doping than whatever will come of Jon's snitching. I'll take that back if it leads to the next BALCO or Operacion Puerto but I'm not holding my breath.

Sherdoggers are such hyopcrites. One post says "OMG PED-user cheater! kill him!" Next post from same people says "OMG! Snitching on PED users! kill him!"

But Jon sees nothing wrong with PED use. He's only snitching to help himself by screwing over others. There's no moral impetus behind it, just self-interest. The guy is a sociopathic PoS.

Plus dudes are talking Like Jones is an ambassador for a clean sport.

Shit, he only talked when he was busted. If he was a clean dude snitching other fighters because he sees it as something wrong it would be ok.

But not Jones. Again only thinking of himself. Such a bitch move.
Ya, if a fighter wants to risk roids, then I am not going to sit in judgement as we know the sport if rife with them. But I am also not going to cry when they get busted.

But if a fighter is using roids while lecturing others about using roids and saying he is a role model who will never get busted for such behaviour and then ratting on others who use, THAT I, and most of people, will have a problem with. It is fake and hypocritical.

Chuck LIddell was a known coke head during his UFC years and no one expressed any problem with him other than concern for his health. And that is because unlike Jones he was not all high and mighty and hypocritical about his drug use.

In the end that is why Jones gets most of the deserved grief he does. He is FAKE and a HYPOCRITE. Its not his steroid use or his other drug use as much as it is that.

No hypocrisy there.

One can see using PED's as bad.

One can also see a user of PED's who snitches on others who use PED's while proclaiming his own innocence as bad and fake.
nah, you're just a hypocrite who has watched too many mafia movies.

Except for the fact that those two things are not contradictory.

If Sherdoggers were critical of fighters covering up PED use for each other, then they would be hypocrites for criticizing Jones of snitching, but that's not what's going on at all.

Sherdoggers are critical of PED users, and would only be hypocrites if they then endorsed a PED user (like Jones, for instance).
No, my point stands, you are just too dumb to read 1 or 2 basic sentences and derive the simple meaning out of them. It is very simple so let me break it down for you again:

1.) Sherdogger exclaims "OMG Jon Jones is a PED-Using cheat! he sucks, ban him forever!
2.) Same sherdogger exclaims "OMG Jon Jones is snitching on all his PED-using teammates! He has broken the mafia and drug-dealing no snitch code I have seen in all the movies! Ban him forever or kill him!

That isn't hypocritical. Jones didn't snitch until it was expedient for him to do so. Being a PED cheat and a snitch are both worthy of disdain.
another guy who has watched too many mafia and cartel movies.

Back