So Jon Jones is a snitch?

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones was initially facing a 48-month suspension due to his positive test for turinabol, but that was reduced to just 18 months following arbitration. Three months of that reduction were due to a small reduction in Jones’ degree of fault, and the arbitrator believing he did not deliberately intend to cheat, but thirty months were due to the “snitching” clause in the UFC’s anti-doping program."

"What this means is that Jones has been providing USADA with information that will lead to either USADA sanctioning individuals, or criminal investigations into individuals."

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/9/19/17881418/jon-jones-reduced-ban-usada-snitching-clause-ufc-news

snitch.png

Yeah but he's still my boy.

821066506.0.jpg

He did it in school too. Once a snitch, always a snitch.

Wow....

Wow, Jon. Wow.....

Love to see the guy fight but I can't believe this. The guy is publicly aired as a snitch. It's crazy.....

Remember him and Colby were roommates in college?

Today they're both snitches.

Put on your tin foil hats..... were they corrupted by intergalactic technology from aliens who are trying to undermine MMA culture in order to collapse the economy and eat our planet???

FK!

GOAT helps USADA clean up UFC

People hate on him

<{cruzshake}>

we all knew he was a snitch remember that interview he did talking about how he snitched on pot smokers? I remember back in the day he got A LOT of hate for that interview. He is still the goat tho.

People say this as if that somehow makes him different than just about anybody else that got caught doing something wrong. Everybody snitches. Hell everyone Donald Trump ever employed in the process of snitching on him right now. Mobsters Snitch on each other constantly to avoid prison time. This is not new.

Sherdoggers are such hyopcrites. One post says "OMG PED-user cheater! kill him!" Next post from same people says "OMG! Snitching on PED users! kill him!"

"OMG! Snitching on PED users! kill him!"
And yet Jones didn't snitch until he was facing a 4 year suspension; had he snitched prior to his suspension I'd be surprised if Jones received the same vitriol.

And yet Jones didn't snitch until he was facing a 4 year suspension; had he snitched prior to his suspension I'd be surprised if Jones received the same vitriol.
still, my point stands. The same posters decry Jones and others for using PEDs, then decry Jones for "snitching" on other PED users. you can't have it both ways - do you want PED use exposed or not?

There is nothing more satisfying than snitching on a friend to get out of trouble. Its a total alpha move, and while your friend is in jail, u might as well try and fuck his woman. As the saying goes, "Snitches..... get the bitches"

"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones was initially facing a 48-month suspension due to his positive test for turinabol, but that was reduced to just 18 months following arbitration. Three months of that reduction were due to a small reduction in Jones’ degree of fault, and the arbitrator believing he did not deliberately intend to cheat, but thirty months were due to the “snitching” clause in the UFC’s anti-doping program."

"What this means is that Jones has been providing USADA with information that will lead to either USADA sanctioning individuals, or criminal investigations into individuals."

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/9/19/17881418/jon-jones-reduced-ban-usada-snitching-clause-ufc-news
Why not? He's paid his due. Maybe he's realized he has to play by the rules and now wants an even playing field. I can't blame him for that.

People say this as if that somehow makes him different than just about anybody else that got caught doing something wrong. Everybody snitches. Hell everyone Donald Trump ever employed in the process of snitching on him right now. Mobsters Snitch on each other constantly to avoid prison time. This is not new.
Not everybody snitches. And there is no reason to respect snitching just because a bunch of low character ppl do it. It's low behaviour.

Lots of ppl run away from fights too but if I saw vid of a guy grabbing JJ's girl and Jon running away I'd have something to say.

A girl I know went camping with her fiancee. They saw a large moose and dude straight took off and left her there! She broke up with him when they got home. A lot of guys would have done that if suddenly terrified. But it's low behaviour....

interview he did talking about how he snitched on pot smokers? I remember back in the day he got A LOT of hate for that interview
Why the hell would someone snitch on other kids for smoking dope? And why didn´t they fuck him up? And who the hell proudly declares himself to be a snitch?

The questions keep mounting up, I´m waiting for answers.

Sherdoggers are such hyopcrites. One post says "OMG PED-user cheater! kill him!" Next post from same people says "OMG! Snitching on PED users! kill him!"
No hypocrisy there.

One can see using PED's as bad.

One can also see a user of PED's who snitches on others who use PED's while proclaiming his own innocence as bad and fake.

Back