So is "205 Conor that fought Eddie" the new motivated BJ ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
Eddie was 3-1 in the UFC before the Conor fight with two of those wins being split decisions that could've gone either way. He only looked good in the RDA fight where RDA almost died making weight for it. Khabib and Eddie are nowhere near the same level fighter, if a Conor nuthugger can't realize this then their love for Conor's really got into their head.

I hear a lot of claims on this board that Khabib didn't fight the best Conor McGregor and that if it was the "205 Conor" he would have beat khabib for sure. I find this utterly ridiculous.

Itreminds me of this mythological creatures like motivated BJ, healthy Shogun, Chuck with that look in his eyes, sea-level Cain, etc.

It is only an excuse that Conor fans use and abuse but it has no proof nor basis. Take the loss on the chin like Conor says himself that's all.

or:

"Bring back the old Vitor!"

I hear a lot of claims on this board that Khabib didn't fight the best Conor McGregor and that if it was the "205 Conor" he would have beat khabib for sure. I find this utterly ridiculous.

Itreminds me of this mythological creatures like motivated BJ, healthy Shogun, Chuck with that look in his eyes, sea-level Cain, etc.

It is only an excuse that Conor fans use and abuse but it has no proof nor basis. Take the loss on the chin like Conor says himself that's all.

Conor was slower than Khabib, not even a little slower, much slower. LOL

How anyone can think Conor was actually a 100% for that fight is utterly laughable.

More like Eddie doesn't have anywhere near the wrestling of Khabib. Let's not forget he couldn't take Pettis down, who Guida, RDA and many others were able to. Why do people think Eddie was ever an elite wrestler?

Motivated, or unmotivated BJ had better boxing and complete grappling skills.
<Bottle.gif>

You take a lot of stuff on your chin. You must have a pretty big chin.

Pretty clear his timing and distance control was well off compared to 205, anyone with unbiased eyes can see that. Even in the open session workout the signs where there when he accidentally nearly kicked Roddy's head off.

I don't know for sure if 205 Conor would have beaten Khabib but I do know 205 Conor would have whooped 229 Conor.

Conor "the natural 110lbs guy" McNugget

69dac34ce24f6e6084f34d510f7aac96.jpg

His fans declared he was the best leading up to Khabib. Said he'd KO Khabib in under a minute.

Time already told us. It will only confirm to Conor's retarded fanbase.

It's been two weeks. Fight is still being talked about.

6 months time, after it's had time to stew, when his next fight is announced we'll see. Motivated Penn wasn't a meme until we saw Penn lose a couple of times.

I'm also petitioning we change '205 Conor' to 'Light heavyweight Conor'.

If anything this Conor should have been better after the boxing training. He got outstruck by Khabib even after training to box Mayweather

Conor was slower than Khabib, not even a little slower, much slower. LOL

How anyone can think Conor was actually a 100% for that fight is utterly laughable.
Of course he was slower, he didn’t land a clean punch until round fucking 3.

‘100% Conor’ was gone 15 seconds into the first round.

Yeah he is unmotivated. I think when you're worth more than $100 million, partying with celebrities and promoting your garbage whisky instead of hitting the gym 24/7 you're too big for the ufc

Back