So is "205 Conor that fought Eddie" the new motivated BJ ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
I hear a lot of claims on this board that Khabib didn't fight the best Conor McGregor and that if it was the "205 Conor" he would have beat khabib for sure. I find this utterly ridiculous.

Itreminds me of this mythological creatures like motivated BJ, healthy Shogun, Chuck with that look in his eyes, sea-level Cain, etc.

It is only an excuse that Conor fans use and abuse but it has no proof nor basis. Take the loss on the chin like Conor says himself that's all.
For a time in 2016 Full Camp Nate was the baddest dude that ever emerged from a homo sapien vagina. The myth of a creature that was far more evolved and dangerous than his recently discovered distant cousin, Cabo Nate.

Of course he was slower, he didn’t land a clean punch until round fucking 3.

‘100% Conor’ was gone 15 seconds into the first round.

???

He threw plenty of strikes before that are you serious?

The guy looked pitiful. Hell he looked pitiful before the fight even started too.

???

He threw plenty of strikes before that are you serious?

The guy looked pitiful. Hell he looked pitiful before the fight even started too.
I’m talking standing strikes, as I’m guessing that’s what you were referring to as ‘slow’.

Again, just a baseless opinion.

I’m talking standing strikes, as I’m guessing that’s what you were referring to as ‘slow’.

Again, just a baseless opinion.

He did strike standing lmao.

Khabib didn't shoot the first second of the fight.

Eddie is a bum.
You are a clown
Poor Eddie, the guy is the most decorated LW in history, had practically every belt at one time, has beat a laundry list of champions, was the #2 ranked LW in the world when BJ was still murking people, and people think he is a scrub. Have a little respect, yah jabronis. He beat RDA way more convincingly than Khabib too.

It's totally possible Conor would have lost anyway but the Conor that fought Khabib was clearly not as sharp as the one that fought Eddie. 2 years out of the game will do that.

He did strike standing lmao.

Khabib didn't shoot the first second of the fight.
Huh?

You said Conor was noticeably slower than Khabib, and I’m saying it was due to him being under Khabib for the best part of two rounds, not because he was ‘50% Conor’ or any other % Conor going into the fight.

<codychoke>

Last edited:
Healthy Shogun is no myth. The guy used to be a straight killer.

Losing the use of ones knees is no joke.

Conor is still the same he's always been. Khabib is a special guy, no shame getting wrecked by him.

They're both something special. Conor is still an elite striker, but after being smothered by Khabib for a round it's no easy task to move perfectly and start landing crisp counters.

RDA Eddie would have smoked Conor am I doing the logic right u stupid McNuggets

Well, yeah, he had the right guy wrapping his hands that time. "Proper Wraps Conor" beats Khabib 11/10 times.

Yeah he is unmotivated. I think when you're worth more than $100 million, partying with celebrities and promoting your garbage whisky instead of hitting the gym 24/7 you're too big for the ufc

I think this is a rubbish excuse, look at Floyd, Lebron James and a host of other top level athletes. They maintained the same fire and drive even after they were worth far more than Conor.

Conor was slower than Khabib, not even a little slower, much slower. LOL

How anyone can think Conor was actually a 100% for that fight is utterly laughable.

You and your petulance are the only thing that is "utterly laughable".

You have a pathetic fixation on Conor which warps your judgment beyond its already limited base capacities.

Huh?

You said Conor was noticeably slower than Khabib, and I’m saying it was due to him being under Khabib for the best part of two rounds, not because he was ‘50% Conor’ or any other % Conor going into the fight.

<codychoke>

And I'm saying Conor threw strikes before that even happened. Conor was slow from the beginning. What is your excuse for that?

And I'm saying Conor threw strikes before that even happened. Conor was slow from the beginning. What is your excuse for that?
He threw one straight left and a kick before being taken down, you honestly think that’s enough evidence to come to your conclusion?

I’m not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious.

Back