So I kinda miss the Diaz Bro show..

Lol this white belt with a 2017 account is unaware of all the fights Nick Ducker Diaz has dipped and dodged over the years. Lol.

Listen buddy, Nick's ducking is infamous. He's probably the only guy who has managed to duck in multiple combat sports. What a legend. <Lmaoo>

You realise my belt status on here has no bearing on my or your knowledge of MMA.. all that means is i made a new account this year and returnex to sherdog after a long period of time and you've had your account longer..I came back to see how it is ..I see its still full of retards who think the Diaz bros are scared..lol.. I do however have a Blue belt in real life in Japanese Jiu-jitsu that says I know about martial arts and can tell true fighters from fake characters who are currently on the rise..and your keyboard warrior status (brown belt)will help very little in the real world against me.."buddy"

Well, at least we sill have the Irish Diaz

{<Mcgoat}

I think the UFC is in serious need of the Diaz bros right now, there honesty and just no non sense approach to fighting is just what the Dr ordered to whip these character fighters into shape or expose them..could you imagine colby vs Nick ..dirty scrap and given nicks ties to the gracies and Brazil and colbys comments what a story..and Nate taking the lw belt from McGregor awesome timing and finish to the trilogy and a good cap on nates career. .the world basically right itself by just bringing them back lol

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA !!!

View attachment 303227
Yeah I miss the old Diaz brothers. The new Diaz brothers just whine and complain all the time. (Nick way more then Nate)

The Diaz brothers, apparently, have very little interest in actually fighting.

Your truth feel sorry for ya.

Diaz brothers are real fighters.
You watch MMA and can't appreciate the Diaz brothers?
Strange. Sad

If they're real fighters, they'd actually, you know...fight.

I think the UFC is in serious need of the Diaz bros right now, there honesty and just no non sense approach to fighting is just what the Dr ordered to whip these character fighters into shape or expose them..could you imagine colby vs Nick ..dirty scrap and given nicks ties to the gracies and Brazil and colbys comments what a story..and Nate taking the lw belt from McGregor awesome timing and finish to the trilogy and a good cap on nates career. .the world basically right itself by just bringing them back lol

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA !!!

View attachment 303227

Nick vs Woodley
Nate vs McGregor

Love watching them fight and don't care if they get fast tracked to title shots because they always show up to fight and put on a show.

Nick vs Woodley
Nate vs McGregor

Love watching them fight and don't care if they get fast tracked to title shots because they always show up to fight and put on a show.

Yes! I could get behind those fights any day. .but for Nick due to time off and current events I would like to see him fight Colby then Woodley .. could you imagine the shit talking and antics in and out of the cage..plus he'd Stockton slap that dude all over the octagon haha derail that billshit hype train ... yall selling wolf tickets lmao

And Nick diaz lost to the two goats....Silva cheated against him.

And lost a close fight against Condit who was the Clear #1 contender at the time.

He is far from average...
He made Condit look like a runing bitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back