So I kinda miss the Diaz Bro show..

It's motivation guys, if Nick Diaz wanted to he could probably still hang with any WW in the world, the guy likes to party and get lit up, he's earned that. Probably didn't do it much when he was younger, as far as Nate goes on a good day he a bad match up for any LW out there as well, has the ability to wear guys out and is dangerous from the ground. He's also very beatable as well, Good wrestlers that are experienced in BJJ can over power him all night and doesn't make adjustments when needed, Josh Thompson. He does beat Connor if they fight again tho. IMO.

As two of my favorite fighters I would love them both to be back. At the very least to announce a retirement fight or something. I would love to see Nick fight Bisping, I think that would be great scrap. Would love to see Nate fight Tony, Edson, Alvarez or Gaethje.
They're both my ATFF, I hear ya boyee.

It's motivation guys, if Nick Diaz wanted to he could probably still hang with any WW in the world, the guy likes to party and get lit up, he's earned that. Probably didn't do it much when he was younger, as far as Nate goes on a good day he a bad match up for any LW out there as well, has the ability to wear guys out and is dangerous from the ground. He's also very beatable as well, Good wrestlers that are experienced in BJJ can over power him all night and doesn't make adjustments when needed, Josh Thompson. He does beat Connor if they fight again tho. IMO.

Yeah I agree..nick and nate has proven when those two ready and prepared they can handle anyone..the one knock on them is they can be there own worse enemy inside and outside the cage..the very thing that makes them special also makes them frustrating lol..I think nick showed against GSP he can hang at 170.. and nate has a win overy the current champ and depending on who you ask he has two wins over him in my book..the second fight was either a draw or Diaz won..you can't win a close 5 rounder by taking the whole 5 round off which is what mcGregor did because he was completely shot..and gased. .but judges are judges..

There were great fighters that had long MMA careers to entertain people.

All I know, I would love to see Diaz boys fight.

Conor wasn't expecting Nate as the opponent the first time round and made Conor eat up to 168lbs at the last minute and he pretty much relied on his chin and cardo to get him the win.. he isn't the better fighter than Conor as long as Conor isn't tired. We saw what happens when Conor trains for him he will always be able to edge off the decision vs Nate. Anyway, Nate can't beat Tony in my opinion and Khabib is the worst possible matchup for him the only guy in the top 5 that he can beat is Gaethje maybe but we don't even know where he stands at LW right now cause he fought 1 year ago and it's safe to say the division has completely changed since then. Also, Nick will never be welterweight or middleweight champion. His career is over. Every one that fights a Diaz bro knows they just have to throw hard leg kicks and take them down Conor couldn't do neither of those which is why he lost the second time but you catch my drift.
Hahaha! 3 times. Hahaha! Conor was bigger than Alvarez. Hahaha 3 times.

I think the UFC is in serious need of the Diaz bros right now, there honesty and just no non sense approach to fighting is just what the Dr ordered to whip these character fighters into shape or expose them..could you imagine colby vs Nick ..dirty scrap and given nicks ties to the gracies and Brazil and colbys comments what a story..and Nate taking the lw belt from McGregor awesome timing and finish to the trilogy and a good cap on nates career. .the world basically right itself by just bringing them back lol

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA !!!

View attachment 303227

Holy shit, Nate doesn’t look like a 50 year old man in this picture.

Just watch the Kardashians. Bunch of losers that do nothing and want to be paid.

Truth hurts?

Sorry, little bit above average i meant along with unmotivated
Your truth feel sorry for ya.

Diaz brothers are real fighters.
You watch MMA and can't appreciate the Diaz brothers?
Strange. Sad

diaz bros should move to bellator i guarantee they would steal a bunch of fans and piss dana off!!!!! the diaz bros sell well and it's a shame nick couldn't lay off the reefer or maybe ufc would have went all in with them.

I think the UFC is in serious need of the Diaz bros right now, there honesty and just no non sense approach to fighting is just what the Dr ordered to whip these character fighters into shape or expose them..could you imagine colby vs Nick ..dirty scrap and given nicks ties to the gracies and Brazil and colbys comments what a story..and Nate taking the lw belt from McGregor awesome timing and finish to the trilogy and a good cap on nates career. .the world basically right itself by just bringing them back lol

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA !!!

View attachment 303227
Anyone else watch Diaz GSP recently?

diaz bros should move to bellator i guarantee they would steal a bunch of fans and piss dana off!!!!! the diaz bros sell well and it's a shame nick couldn't lay off the reefer or maybe ufc would have went all in with them.
:)

Love the trash talk and the fact they back it up. Both are good for the sport. Have the exciting skills to bring in more casual fans. "Let them Bang, Dana" !!!

Lol casual fan??..Diaz bros scared?? Do you not know who they are?.. ( motions Stockton slap)

Lol this white belt with a 2017 account is unaware of all the fights Nick Ducker Diaz has dipped and dodged over the years. Lol.

Listen buddy, Nick's ducking is infamous. He's probably the only guy who has managed to duck in multiple combat sports. What a legend. <Lmaoo>

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back