So I just got this 70 lb husky.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was one of my pups that I sold a year ago. The girl is moving into a condo and thought he should go back to us. But the thing I was most wanting to post about, was that this is a BIG dog. He will likely be closer to 100 lbs when his frame fills out. But even right now, no man would be a match for this dog. It makes me curious as to why people want bigger dogs for guard dogs or for a presence. It seems like over kill and maybe a bit dangerous.

4839c9442dd23fc6ad89322038681703--funny-memes-funny-shit.jpg

If you're against owning huskies, why did you have a bunch of husky pups in the first place?

Grew up dealing with bigger more dangerous animals than dogs. A 100 lb dog is practically a teddy bear!

I have a 65 lb German Shepard mix thats only 8 months old she scares the shit out of people but shes a wimp in actuallity. Just really friendly

I have a 65 lb German Shepard mix thats only 8 months old she scares the shit out of people but shes a wimp in actuallity. Just really friendly

I had a German Shepherd that was a healthy 119 lbs at his heaviest according to the vet. His paws were huge.

Grew up dealing with bigger more dangerous animals than dogs. A 100 lb dog is practically a teddy bear!

Pictured below : Teddy Bear

1536907_1280x720.jpg

That said, both of my dogs are big as shit. I have an 80 lb pitbull mix and a 100 lb cane corso that should get to about 140lbs.

My neigbour in the countryside had 2 east-asian wolfhounds or Alabai.
The fookers weighed 180 lbs each. Now THAT is a big dog, not your husky pupper. Huskies are awesome, but not that imposing. Pics for reference.
43dfab697d9c.jpg

1479320328126088021.jpg

The fookers weighed 180 lbs each. Now THAT is a big dog, not your husky pupper. Huskies are awesome, but not that imposing. Pics for reference.
43dfab697d9c.jpg

1479320328126088021.jpg
those are fucking bears

43dfab697d9c.jpg

1479320328126088021.jpg
No dog expert but I think that bottom ones a Turkish/Kurdish Kangal.

Post some pics if you get a chance ts

My parents have a Husky. It loves to sleep outside when it's cold, moans/howls a lot, and shed like crazy. She is about 80lbs and a little hard to handle for them since they're old. They always end up taking dogs in that others try to get rid of. the other dog in the photo is a lab/pit mix. dogs.jpg

No dog expert but I think that bottom ones a Turkish/Kurdish Kangal.
Me not an expert too, but even if it is, the breeds are close, I think. Most giant breeds stem from a common progenitor in Moloss war dog anyway.

Back