So, I just found out Sourdough Jacks have ketchup on them, fuuuuuu-

Hey, so when did Mayberry end up becoming the OT? When the mods started doing the same old OT jokes here?

Here is OT "humor" in a nutshell:
"Lulz. You mad!"
"No, YOU mad! Lulz!"

None of it is funny, none of it is clever and all of it is annoying as the socially inept clowns in the back of class making fart noises with their armpits.

lmao @ not liking ketchup on burgers. Ketchup is great on everything. It goes best on a well done steak IMO

Ugh, I only use ketchup on hamburgers

Never on my fries

My Grandfather is insane, puts it on everything.

Max & cheese

fucking omelettes

wtf

He needs to be put in a home.

Ketchup is great on burgers, fuck all of the haters. Ketchup goes on burgers like peanut butter & jelly go together, bacon lettuce and & tomato and anal Sex & your mom go together.

lmao @ not liking ketchup on burgers. Ketchup is great on everything. It goes best on a well done steak IMO

jackass-gtfo-kick.gif

Ugh, I only use ketchup on hamburgers

Never on my fries

My Grandfather is insane, puts it on everything.

Max & cheese

fucking omelettes

wtf

He needs to be put in a home.

Put him down

Up in the northeast we don't fuck with no Sourdough Jack's, Carl's Junior, Whataburger, Golden Corral, or any of that noise.

Blasphemy. Sourdough Jacks are one of fast foods goat burgers. You take that back or i'll fight you.

I sound poor.

Thread about Sourdough Jacks is turning into a main event card at the Tustin Market Place.

Someone get Cecil Peoples on board.

I have always HATED the idea of putting ketchup on burgers. Those two should never, ever go together. However, I just found out the Sourdough Jack, which I have enjoyed for many, many years (ever since they came out pretty much), has ketchup on it. How should I handle this? I'm completely stunned and confused right now. :(

How in the actual fuck could you eat it for years without knowing you were eating ketchup? I have a hard time believing your story.

I'm not Arab and I would sock you the fuck up. Don't act talk tough behind a keyboard . We can meet at Tustin market place if you have the balls to back up your shit you wannabe.

lol "Tustin Market Place"

Shit hasn't been called that in years, fool

Jack in the Box beef gives me the runs.

You do know that you can ask for the Jumbo Jack to come without ketchup if you don't it, don't you? I don't like pickles and onions on my burgers so whenever I go to a fast food place I make it a point to ask them to hold those items.

You do know that you can ask for the Jumbo Jack to come without ketchup if you don't it, don't you? I don't like pickles and onions on my burgers so whenever I go to a fast food place I make it a point to ask them to hold those items.
thats not the issue. the issue is he likes the ketchup and is struggling to accept his sounds-like-he's-poor palate

Ketchup is great fuck the haters, especially on a burger. You're not re-inventing the wheel you're eating a cheeseburger.

Back