So, I just found out Sourdough Jacks have ketchup on them, fuuuuuu-

Saltynuts

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have always HATED the idea of putting ketchup on burgers. Those two should never, ever go together. However, I just found out the Sourdough Jack, which I have enjoyed for many, many years (ever since they came out pretty much), has ketchup on it. How should I handle this? I'm completely stunned and confused right now. :(

lmao @ not liking ketchup on burgers. Ketchup is great on everything. It goes best on a well done steak IMO

I have always HATED the idea of putting ketchup on burgers. Those two should never, ever go together. However, I just found out the Sourdough Jack, which I have enjoyed for many, many years (ever since they came out pretty much), has ketchup on it. How should I handle this? I'm completely stunned and confused right now. :(

Someone needs to take those 3 likes away from you.

No it doesn't. Sourdough jack has a mayo sauce on it, unless that also has ketchup but I don't think it does.

I think whoever made your sandwich was high and started getting creative with what went in it.

You should handle this by getting a better job so you don't have to eat Sourdough Jacks anymore. That shit is like a half step above my elementary school's patty melt on a bun.

Keep eating them and be glad that the ketchup acts as an antibacterial agent to keep you from getting e. Coli poisoning.

Don't know what Sourdough Jacks is but it sound awful

Lol at you eating hard dark bacon from yack in the crack..

Lol at you eating hard dark bacon from yack in the crack..

lol at not enjoying bacon

nvm didnt see who posted this before i started replying, didnt realize i was replying to an arab hating on bacon...

lmao @ not liking ketchup on burgers. Ketchup is great on everything. It goes best on a well done steak IMO
tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

I mean, ketchup sucks in general

lol at not enjoying bacon

nvm didnt see who posted this before i started replying, didnt realize i was replying to an arab hating on bacon...
I'm not Arab and I would sock you the fuck up. Don't act talk tough behind a keyboard . We can meet at Tustin market place if you have the balls to back up your shit you wannabe.

I'm not Arab and I would sock you the fuck up. Don't act talk tough behind a keyboard . We can meet at Tustin market place if you have the balls to back up your shit you wannabe.
{<jordan}

I am going to have some Jack in the box for the first time in a decade tomorrow. Kinda looking forward to it. Don't know what's on the menu so don't know what I'll get. It won't have ketchup though.

man, i can't stand the hate ketchup gets around here, and i've had it! :)

i think ketchup can be great. i like adding hot sauce to my ketchup, and having it with french fries. well i like it anyway.

I bet you've never even had spicy ketchup from whataburger. LOL

Back