So have you noticed this new trend yet? "WomX" or "Womxn"

I'm amazed you know real life people who use womxn. I would think they're hard to find in the wild.

I think the TS has some really weird friends, if he's telling the truth. That explains a lot, actually.

MV5BYWQ4ZDAwNDAtNjlmOC00NzFhLTlhZDgtNzEzMjE1ZmRjMWI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
From left to right.

Bra straps: Loose, Tight, Loose

Pussy: Loose, Loose, Tight

So I was perusing my Facebook newsfeed, (yes, I know I know, only losers and beta males still have Facebook) and I've noticed that several of my SJW and SLWL women friends are altering the word "women" to "womxn" or "WomX."

the theory is, that they wish to strive for independence from "men", even in Language.

I saw shades of this in College in Seattle. some radical feminists insisted on using the term "freshperson" rather than freshmen. (not kidding).

and of course, "herstory" rather than "history".
Nothing new

Wommin or wommyn was very common in feminist / anarcho feminist circles in the 1980s.

So I was perusing my Facebook newsfeed, (yes, I know I know, only losers and beta males still have Facebook) and I've noticed that several of my SJW and SLWL women friends are altering the word "women" to "womxn" or "WomX."

the theory is, that they wish to strive for independence from "men", even in Language.

I saw shades of this in College in Seattle. some radical feminists insisted on using the term "freshperson" rather than freshmen. (not kidding).

What you need to do is grab them by the pussy. From what I understand that is all they really want. Thanks Oba..... I mean Trump.

From left to right.

Bra straps: Loose, Tight, Loose

Pussy: Loose, Loose, Tight
I bet you wouldnt have posted this if these women were colored. It's disgusting that white genocide is taught in our schools and encouraged today. Just disgusting.

Haven’t seen it. But I unfollow anyone who is even remotely annoying or posts too often

“Strive to be separate” from men is a nice way to say “nobody will fuck me”.

I bet you wouldnt have posted this if these women were colored. It's disgusting that white genocide is taught in our schools and encouraged today. Just disgusting.
Nah I just would have said loose for everything and then tagged you

Not until you told me. I guess I have another thing to feel oppressed over that I did not know about.

What miserable, tedious simpletons. Hope they die miserable.

In an effort to be more PC I am going to attempt to use Womxn in a sentence.

That Womxn's Tumblr sounds fat.

I think the TS has some really weird friends, if he's telling the truth. That explains a lot, actually.
Could be people that he has mutual friends with. That widens the pool of people you interact with on Facebook a lot.

Some of my FB are pretty weird SJW types and when you throw in their friends things get even weirder.

Some of my FB are pretty weird SJW types and when you throw in their friends things get even weirder.

The fringe left does a pretty good job making literal nazis look well-adjusted sometimes.

DTEXH1TVAAEZw_Q.jpg

DTEXH1TUMAAQFm7.jpg

whatever happened to "womyn"
Do you really want to know? The “y” could be symbolic of the Y chromosome, or the chromosome that determines teste development. Biological women have a pair of X chromosomes, and therefore it’s more appropriate to use “x” than “y”. This is the actual answer I received when I asked an acquaintance who’s a fairly radicalized feminist.

Back