so did GSP have a black son or was that a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor's daughter did get attacked, but I doubt that particular incident has anything to do with GSP's privacy policy regarding his alleged daughter.

The reason Fedor's daughter got attacked was because Fedor publicly criticized and condemned Ramzan Kadyrov, a Chechnyan warlord and dictator, for organizing an MMA event in which Kadyrov's own children fought in full-contact matches. His sons were aged 9, 10 and 11 at the time.

Fedor:

WTF they attacked his daughter over that??

I know that Kadyrov isn't exactly the type to handle criticism well, but that is so f'ing messed up.

People here call Trump a tyrant because he complains about the press and tweets out stupid shit. He's just a gentle snowflake compared to guys like this.

I'm assuming Fedor's daughter was okay? Was there confirmation that it was directly due to those comments? And I wonder if all these other MMA fighters that take appearance fees to go hang with this guy will think twice going forward...

WTF they attacked his daughter over that??

I know that Kadyrov isn't exactly the type to handle criticism well, but that is so f'ing messed up.

I'm assuming Fedor's daughter was okay? Was there confirmation that it was directly due to those comments? And I wonder if all these other MMA fighters that take appearance fees to go hang with this guy will think twice going forward...
Yes, messed up indeed.

I don't think there was any real confirmation, no, but Fedor got lynched on social media after he made those comments and got threatened from all directions by Kadyrov's cronies, one of them for example being current UFC fighter Abdul-Kerim Edilov. Hell, even State Duma rep Adam Delimkhanov went on record to say that Fedor will be “held responsible for his words against Kadyrov’s children.”

The fact that Fedor's daughter got attacked shortly after those comments in addition to the fact that she was unwilling to identify her assailants to the police is enough to convince me though.

Oh, and about Fedor's daughter being okay, I'm not entirely sure about that but if I recall correctly, it wasn't anything life-threatening, but still more than just a few bruises I would imagine.

Edit: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10...fter-criticism-against-kadyrov-child-mma-news

I dug up an old article about it if you're interested. Sickening stuff really.

Last edited:
Yes, messed up indeed.

I don't think there was any real confirmation, no, but Fedor got lynched on social media after he made those comments and got threatened from all directions by Kadyrov's cronies, one of them for example being current UFC fighter Abdul-Kerim Edilov. Hell, even State Duma rep Adam Delimkhanov went on record to say that Fedor will be “held responsible for his words against Kadyrov’s children.”

The fact that Fedor's daughter got attacked shortly after those comments in addition to the fact that she was unwilling to identify her assailants to the police is enough to convince me though.

Oh, and about Fedor's daughter being okay, I'm not entirely sure about that but if I recall correctly, it wasn't anything life-threatening, but still more than just a few bruises I would imagine.

Edit: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10...fter-criticism-against-kadyrov-child-mma-news

I dug up an old article about it if you're interested. Sickening stuff really.

Unreal.

Awesome world we live in...

today we learned he married a black woman and has 3 kids with her
so he sorta has a black son, half anyway
tmz rumors say in 2013 she got preggo and gsp didnt wanna have a kid, she did....

best of luck to the whole fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back