so did GSP have a black son or was that a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have a kid when you can't finish?
GIF-Dancing-dance-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-moves-party-hard-success-wild-win-winning-GIF.gif

Let me get this straight:

GSP knocked up a married obese black woman (blew his wad) that popped out a bastard baby now running around in his private gym while the white husband looks on in despair while getting paid off by Firaz Zawahabi and maintaining the lie that the baby is his?

Quite interesting in this regard, or huge if true if you will

Let me get this straight:

GSP knocked up a married obese black woman that popped out a bastard baby now running around in his private gym while the white husband looks on in despair while getting paid off by Firaz Zawahabi and maintaining the lie that the baby is his?

Quite interesting in this regard, or huge if true if you will
very sad. also rumors that he didn't want the baby?

Yes, it speaks to the idea that your response to racism is lukewarm at best, and relatively indifferent at worst bro.

Bro, when I see racism I want to beat the shit out of the offender. That's just how I am bro, I actually care about justice and am willing to fight for it.
Nice trolling bro

very sad. also rumors that he didn't want the baby?

Rumour has been around a while but never got traction so I doubt its true. BUt its no big and not sad if true. GSP can try to keep some semblance of a private life for himself and his child and maybe the baby momma if that is what they want. Also no man has to want a baby before they decide to have a baby. If you went up to the cast, VAST majority of single guys they would not want a baby. What matters is that you man up, if you knock someone up.

GSP sonn'd Jay Hieron and Josh Koscheck if that counts.

All I know he is jealous of Tyron Woodley's ability to date 10s.

Averi-Woodley-Tyron-Woodley-image.jpg

Woodley should taunt George about how GSP can't attract a strong North American born black woman. He goes for the easily impressed refugees.
Genie is hotter than this woman. Lol

This thread was a very smelly POS of a thread that somehow kind of smells good but then you think”BUT IT IS SHIT!!”
And you just flush out and try to forget what happened but you can’t...

The athleticism will be off the charts, imagine Joe Rogan talking about the kids genetics in the ring

Unfathomable rush. Infinite riddum.
Go BSP!

I don't believe it, but it would greaten tthe enigma that is gsp. Very weird guy haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back