So Arthur Jones, Jon Jones' brother, just got popped for PEDs...

Fuckin A right worth it. 4 games missed. Eligible for 12 game checks and the postseason. And not a single fuck is given because all the team's fans care about is when he'll be back to help them win games.

Tactical violation.

You don't even know that family
No, but the tabloids sure do....."you don't even know me bro!"....I seriously TKO'd a guy that told me that at a party some 20 years ago...u just reminded me of him. LOL

policy violation =/= got popped

waiting new info...
Isn't it a bit different in the NFL? In the UFC, since they employ USADA, policies between the 2 can get mixed up. While the NFL has their own set policies made by the players union and the league.

"If a player tests positive for a diuretic or masking agent, he will be suspended for two games without pay. Positive tests for anabolic agents or stimulants result in a four-game suspension. And, for those crafty players who test positive for both masking agents and anabolic agents a six-game suspension is in order."

Shows you how seriously the NFL takes juicers. 4 games/4 weeks. UFC 2-4 years.

Hopefully Chandler pops now, he's not on the Patriots anymore so he can ROT LIKE THE REST OF 'EM

To be honest while they've had issues she should still be proud. At least she doesn't have to take care of her kids financially. In fact her kids can take care of her now.

this.

they're professional athletes in the year 2016. Literally not one single high level athlete alive today failing a drug test should surprise anyone (who has had any real life experience, obviously young kids don't count). This interview provides some good information:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/inde...s-you-will-ever-see-in-this-interview.412846/

There are dudes at my gym who don't even play competitive sports and still use steroids simply because they want to have bigger muscles. It should come as no surprise that professional athletes competing for enormous sums of money do whatever is necessary for a competetive edge.

first 4 games lol.

as long as those games aren't weeks 14-17, this is relatively weak..

That family is a hot mess. Momma must be proud

no shit right? Chandler has that weird ass incident last year then claims he had a bad reaction to synthetic weed, Jon is well...Jon and now Arthur. Fuckin A.

first 4 games lol.

as long as those games aren't weeks 14-17, this is relatively weak..

without pay. that can be a hefty fine. For him though, at this stage of his career, it means very little. He's in the twilight, especially for his position.

4 games compared to 2 years. The nfl is doing it right!

No, but the tabloids sure do....."you don't even know me bro!"....I seriously TKO'd a guy that told me that at a party some 20 years ago...u just reminded me of him. LOL

Ok internet tough guy.

You "TKO'd someone at a party" ?
Who was the ref?

at least they'll have a chance to hang out together for the next year or so ..

Back