Snoop Dogg: Which One of You Jigaboo-ass Gonna Perform For Trump?

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
“So ain’t nobody going to perform for Donald Trump, huh?” the California rapper asks in a video posted online. “Which one of you jigaboo-ass _____ gonna be the first one to do it? Wait, I’m going to roast the f*ck out of one of you Uncle Tom-assed n*ggas for doing it.”

“Which one of you _______ gonna do it first?” Snoop asks, then answers in a condescending manner: “I’sa bees the one that performs for him, sir.”

It wasn't too long ago that Snoop Dogg was asked by Hillary Clinton to perform at the Democratic National Convention's "Unity Party' for donors in Philadelphia a few months back, and now he making inflammatory remarks about black people who agree to perform at inauguration. Now democrats are always the first ones to demand someone from the Right immediately denounce questionable comments that they deem offensive, but i'm sure no one will say anything about this despite Snoop's close relationship with the Clintons. Also Snoop said that he would leave the US and move to Canada if trump won...but he hasn't gotten his moving arrangement together yet.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ration/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I take Snoop Dogg very seriously as should everyone.

"Any black person who supports Trump is an uncle Tom!"

"Why doesn't Trump hire more black people?!"

So you're a Democrat?

Got it.
I'm not a Democrat, but I take Snoop Dogg's political opinion about as seriously as I take Meryl Streep's opinion on MMA. It's not going to be well-informed or well-connected to society. This is a non-story for the average American IMHO.

I'm not a Democrat, but I take Snoop Dogg's political opinion about as seriously as I take Meryl Streep's opinion on MMA. It's not going to be well-informed or well-connected to society. This is a non-story for the average American IMHO.

Escalated quicker than I thought it would lol

Riff Raff already volunteered! It's only 50k, make it happen Trump!

Escalated quicker than I thought it would lol
Things always do around here. Expecting reasonable discussion is like hoping you'll see a leprechaun hanging out in your back yard. Won't happen.

Hillary Clinton called blacks "super predators" and the hacked emails showed various racial insults on blacks saying they are "professional never do wells "..
Snoop is clearly clueless and wants to stay in the democrats victimhood culture.

Things always do around here. Expecting reasonable discussion is like hoping you'll see a leprechaun hanging out in your back yard. Won't happen.

There are like 3 democrat jokes in that 1 post if you think about it. I couldn't have asked for a better set up there lol

Back