Snoop Dog Reacts to Khabib Beating Conor

they did a fake compilation? heres an old Real one

"he beatin him up like he got a bunch of nibbas helpin him"

Legitimately one of the funniest comments about Khabib I have ever heard. It's 100% true too, you can almost imagine two or three of his bearded goons stomping his opponent but it's just him.

<{MingNope}>

Legitimately one of the funniest comments about Khabib I have ever heard. It's 100% true too, you can almost imagine two or three of his bearded goons stomping his opponent but it's just him.

<{MingNope}>
it does look like people are helping hold you down. no doubt about it khabib is there to take someones peanut butter

based snoop dogg. and people were hating on him when he trashed mcgregor. mcgregor is trash, he trashes everyone and everything. and everything he's getting back is definitely deserved

<GinJuice>

Ok Snoop and I are definitely on the same side, he just expresses it more vividly :D

Lmao, the aftermath of this fight is full of double standards, Conor jumps cage, attacks ref, throws dolly at bus and everybody is jizzing in their pants, " da king dose what da fook he wants"

Khabib jumps cage = omg this is unbelieable what a disgusting thing to do, this is so terrible i am utterly ouraged at this behaviour, he should be stripped!

Conor talks the most disrespectful shit in UFC history = hes better than Muhammad ali.

Snoop dog talks some shit and its utter outrage once again. Pathetic double standards, if you can't take it don't dish it out.

<GinJuice>

Snoop was Mysterio

pink pinky goof

DanaSnoop.gif

it does look like people are helping hold you down. no doubt about it khabib is there to take someones peanut butter
Send me location of peanut butter!

I generally like Snoop, but I am not interested in what he says about MMA.

Snoop minus Dre or 2pac's involvement = Doggshit music.

Blow!

He may be obnoxious and ignorant but you have to admit this: Snoop was one of the people who called Khabib as the P4P #1 LW early on, back then watching Khabib/MJ, he literally said "I got Khabib against anybody at lightweight, give him a shot at the belt".. now here we are, Snoop was right.

fucking lol

thanks for posting

They call this the dart? Was a rear naked choke. lol still love snoop though

Snoop dog must feel tough when he roots for the winner

Like he seems to think he can beat up the other guy

You all wanted MMA to go mainstream, congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back