Snoop Dog Reacts to Khabib Beating Conor

giphy.gif

Be careful Snoop or you'll get a dollie thrown through your window.

These are all edited from various clips, including the Woodley till fight and the Floyd fight
I know, from Mayweather fight and Woodley Till, but it's a great shit. I laughed like crazy.

Holy shit, admins are SJW triggered hawks recently in here, so many yellow belts for speaking about mcgregor.....damn...in sherdog a giant safe space for you?

Posting this for greatness:

SBG - WORLD 0:2

He may be obnoxious and ignorant but you have to admit this: Snoop was one of the people who called Khabib as the P4P #1 LW early on, back then watching Khabib/MJ, he literally said "I got Khabib against anybody at lightweight, give him a shot at the belt".. now here we are, Snoop was right.
It didn’t really take a rocket scientist to see that...

All he does is say " beat his mothafuckin' ass!" and "yeah :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" over and over again when he watches fights. It's like dude, we got it the first time. I can't stand Conor and am a Khabib fam, but him talking shit to any fighter is laughable. He's so skinny and crackhead looking. I guarantee you even the flyweights would break that skinny fuck in half. He can't weigh more than like 140 lbs and that's only because he's tall.

When he called Cormier a pussy for crying after losing to Jones, that is when any respect i had for him went out the window. Cormier would fucking kill him. It would literally be like the Hulk vs. Loki scene. Him calling any professional fighter a pussy is laughable and they should make him fight some low level guy in the UFC so he realizes he's not nearly as tough as he thinks he is.

Snoop calls out fighters and goes soft when confronted about it

Until he says anything to a fighters face I'm not interested.

It didn’t really take a rocket scientist to see that...

Seriously. I've been predicting Khabib will be champ for several years and it was basically between him, Tony and Conor (if you were an idiot conor fan. and thought he could beat Khabib and/or Tony lol). So basically it was most likely to be Khabib or Tony and i rhink the majority picked Khabib.

Lmao, the aftermath of this fight is full of double standards, Conor jumps cage, attacks ref, throws dolly at bus and everybody is jizzing in their pants, " da king dose what da fook he wants"

Khabib jumps cage = omg this is unbelieable what a disgusting thing to do, this is so terrible i am utterly ouraged at this behaviour, he should be stripped!

Conor talks the most disrespectful shit in UFC history = hes better than Muhammad ali.

Snoop dog talks some shit and its utter outrage once again. Pathetic double standards, if you can't take it don't dish it out.
bunch of filthy glass jaw rats

lol that shit was funny

200.gif

Lol too funny. Sad part is Connor actually believe it too. That went away...oh about a minute into the fight? When he realized Khabib is a lifer wrestler and wrestling bears is good cardio.

Back