SNES Classic

It amazes me that people pony up the cash for this when emulators are free and have unlimited games

You mean bringing up valid points?

Yes playing on an oled monitor with my 2k computer but I'm too poor to buy a shitty snes classic .Great logic brah
No, you're right, Bobby 3 Sticks. You're the first person to bring up emulators in regards to the SNES classic. It's not tired at all and definitely hasn't been discussed before. Congratulations.

No, you're right, Bobby 3 Sticks. You're the first person to bring up emulators in regards to the SNES classic. It's not tired at all and definitely hasn't been discussed before. Congratulations.
Did I ever say I was the first person to bring it up? Your reading comprehension is pretty shitty. No wonder you get ripped off so easily

Did I ever say I was the first person to bring it up? Your reading comprehension is pretty shitty. No wonder you get ripped off so easily
I said your point was tired and you challenged that assertion.

I’m short, no one cares.

What are the chances a future Raspberry Pi will be able to run some good XBOX360 emulator?

I'm wondering if I should buy an old XBOX360 game used now while I can still find it, for future use. I read the newer XBOX machines have free disc backwards compatibility, so maybe in the future I'll buy an XBOX that can play old discs.

What were some good XBOX360 exclusives?

SFII Turbo with the 10 star code...............................................................................................

One of THE best codes EVER.
Kind of weird I'm responding exactly a year after you posted this, but wasn't the code down, R, up, L, B, A?

It amazes me that people pony up the cash for this when emulators are free and have unlimited games

Its 80 dollars. That's like taking the family out to a nice dinner. Very worth it for the tech illiterate vs. figuring out how emulators work. And if they want to play it on their tv with a console they wouldnt be saving any money to go the raspberry pi route.

but every other person who has brought it up, and yourself, are completely missing the appeal of this item and maybe it's not for you to understand.. why you, and them, need to repeat your issues with this shit is beyond me.

Nobody gives a fuck if you can get roms and emulators. Not the point. Just don't buy it. Goddamn.

From my experience the SNES collector crowd is a lot larger than the NES collector crowd. Of course, I'm a SNES collector, so maybe my experience is slanted. SNES is considered by many (including myself) to be the pinnacle of 2D gaming. The quality of the SNES portfolio also ages a lot better than both NES and N64 in my opinion. I loved the N64, but old 3D games do not age well graphically or mechanically.

Amazing post plus juaaan.

N64 has always been overrated. Rose tinted glasses imho.

i’ve added some extra SNES and Genesis games to the Classic. Very hacker friendly. You can also apparently add N64 and PSX emulators and titles but i haven’t tried yet. Would need a better controller for those as well.

i’ve added some extra SNES and Genesis games to the Classic. Very hacker friendly. You can also apparently add N64 and PSX emulators and titles but i haven’t tried yet. Would need a better controller for those as well.
It has the power to run N64 and PSX smoothly?

Seriously??

According to the wiki.
What are you saying? Impossible? The poster was full of shit saying NES/SNES Classic can run N64 and PSX when Raspberry Pi 3+ can't do N64 in a decent way?

It has the power to run N64 and PSX smoothly?
depends on the game and which emulator you’re using. You’ll also need a USB dongle adapter to play the larger PSX games.

Back