SNES Classic

People keep selling them on Facebook in my areas buy and sell groups. I get rustled tho because they charge at least $250-300. And people want it so bad that lots comment wanting it. Ridiculous.

Yeah, but you already got one on day one, right? Just don’t worry about it. If other people are willing to pay that much for them that’s their problem. C’est la vie.

Nintendo are such assholes for not making enough of these

So why do you think NES has such a bigger/hardcore fandom than SNES?
because it was some peoples first exposure to gaming technology it was pretty mind blowing at the time. I would buy an nes mini just for megaman 2.

by the time snes came out we were veteran gamers from playing NES and the snes didn't seem like some alien future technology to us.

Not sure. For me personally it's because I grew up with an NES and never had an SNES. So when the NES classic came out last year I was super pumped to pick one up. For the SNES it had no nostalgia for me, but I picked one up anyway, largely to experience one 25+ years later to see what I missed.
I also own an snes mini but have better feelings toward NES , the only games that brings me child like joy still on SNES are super mario, street fighter 2 turbo. street fighter 2 turbo is a game I mostly played on arcade.

fuck that snes mini.

ill just buy an OG super Nintendo and be happy.

I just finished Ghost and goblins, I had forgotten that when you beat it it makes you start again from the start to find some item to save the princess, fuck that shit lol
Having a blast though

final fight would have been a good game to add to the snes mini.
20769front-101975.jpg

Has anyone added games to theirs?

I want to add all the bombermans lol.

Yes, I used the hakchi2 program to add about 65 more games to mine.

I added the Final Fight trilogy to mine when I hacked it,
sounds cool ,I should probably learn how to do that.

I hope I can get an NES mini for 60 bucks but I have a feeling I will end up paying at least 100 on amazon.

I'm waiting on the new batch of nes mini I want to play megaman 2 again.

Back