Smallest career damage

Has to be Khabib. I think only Johnson has been abel to hit him clean once. Rest of his fights he hasn't really taken any serious damage.

Cyborg. She really Dosent take a lot of damage for a girl who fights as much as she has and as long

Has to be Khabib. I think only Johnson has been abel to hit him clean once. Rest of his fights he hasn't really taken any serious damage.
Good choice. I'll have to review his longer fights.

Good choice but not a UFC fighter.

Hmmm, nobody seemed to mind Cole Konrad earlier in the thread. All I see in the thread title is "smallest career damage". I didn't see "smallest career damage in UFC".

Edit: I stand corrected. You had UFC in inital post. lol

Whoever fought the least without a devastating injury in their 1 fight trial. Maybe ol One Glove. Who cares tho?

Gonna go with Mighty Mouse
Good choice. Since MM's had so many decisions, it would be interesting to see the Sig. Strike stats by his opponents throughout his career. He seems to have the knack of not "showing much damage"- reminiscent of parts of Anderson Silva's career.

Hmmm, nobody seemed to mind Cole Konrad earlier in the thread. All I see in the thread title is "smallest career damage". I didn't see "smallest career damage in UFC".

Edit: I stand corrected. You had UFC in inital post. lol

No prob.

Of people who have actually fought for a number of years, I'd say GSP. He only has that 1 hard punch from Serra, and then was peppered with shots from BJ Penn. I think Bisping caught him once too but for a guy that's always going 5 rounds vs the best, he's taken remarkably little damage.

Khabib's up there as well.

Back