Smallest career damage

im gonna say jose aldo only because allll those times he defended his belt and never had a scratch on his face until he fought chad mendes the second time his eye got aa little busted

Rumble never been dropped I don't think, pretty much impeccable defense on the feet, maybe he was rocked in the Vitor fight but he shouldnt have been fighting at all that night.

Hasn't taken to many beatings because he usually mentally checks out if he's losing and gives up his neck long before, which to his credit probably spared him alot of uneccessary damage throughout his career.

Plus he's been in there with some dangerous guys like Glover, Arlovski, Vitor, Gustaffson, Manuwa, Bader, Cormier X2 etc.
The only time I remember him taking damage (like, damage you could physically see) is when Cormier busted him up with an elbow

I think it depends on what we're talking about here... if you just look at total damage, it would be someone who didn't fight long. If wd go by time in MMA and the UFC, it would be guys who were dominant with at least good defense or really good offense.

Honestly, Rumble is a good one, I think (but that eye gouge...)
For time in the game, BJ took a few asswhoopins, but out of how many fights? He had the loss to GSP, but two or three solid beatings isn't that much when you consider how long he was in the game and fighting the best (I'm gling with the Hughes stoppage being due to the inability to improve his situation rather than brutal gnp)

Beating up actual* girls really helps.
* one correction

Royce Gracie

Gary-Goodridge-podcast_landscape.jpg

The correct answer is Jeremy Horn. 100ish fights(don't know the exact number) and not a serious injury in his career.

For time in the game, BJ took a few asswhoopins, but out of how many fights? He had the loss to GSP, but two or three solid beatings isn't that much when you consider how long he was in the game and fighting the best (I'm gling with the Hughes stoppage being due to the inability to improve his situation rather than brutal gnp)

* one correction

Really, BJ? The guy took so many fucking beatings it was hard to watch. GSP 2 his head was bouncing off the matt. Nick Diaz, that was hard to watch. RORY. Yair. Frankie destroyed him as well. Oh and sadly.. even Siver was whooping that ass.

He used to leave his neck out so they would grab it and try to choke him
I think I remember him tapping to strikes vs Lombard forever ago

the hairrow really sets his face up as an obvious target

Surely you could have come up with a better superlative for the title lol

Back