Reaction score
Check thid guy out solid YOUR THOUGHTS

Slick Tricks and Submission Tips with Guro Billy Brown

Dam i love the arts----- REAL TALK BE SAFE

Last edited:
Check thid guy out solid TOUR THOUGHTS

Slick Tricks and Submission Tips with Guro Billy Brown

Dam i love the arts----- REAL TALK BE SAFE

dude, you just made an account to promote your whatever style you do, went as fat as the RNC, your 3 fingers grip is way weaker than a proper gable grip, and your short choke of course is going to produce a faster sub, becasue it hurts the trachea, but the short choke is way way less efficient if soemone is actually is defending it, the power you can generate from a regular RNC (by the way your lock sucks) is extremely superior than the one being generated from the short choke, also for the short choke you need to get the blade under the chin, which is normally harder to do than getting a regular rnc, which it really doesnt need to be under the chin.

you are posting in a grappling forum where there are several serious grapplers, wrong place.

Last edited:
Sorry I've seen this but it looks like a lot of what is called "grappling".

dude, you just made an account to promote your whatever style you do, went as fat as the RNC, your 3 fingers grip is way weaker than a proper gable grip, and your short choke of course is going to produce a faster sub, becasue it hurts the trachea, but the short choke is way way less efficient if soemone is actually is defending it, the power you can generate from a regular RNC (by the way your lock sucks) is extremely superior than the one being generated from the short choke, also for the short choke you need to get the blade under the chin, which is normally harder to do than getting a regular rnc, which it really doesnt need to be under the chin.

you are posting in a grappling forum where there are several serious grapplers, wrong place.

Its not my style LOL ,I don't even no the guy , I just posted it for feed back discussion learning . I havent even started my BJJ clases yet , dud chill i am just trying to learn like you did . We all need to learn from the cradle to the grave . All styles that work in a life or death situation .

REAL TALK
BE SAFE

I'd heel hook this fat can in 11 seconds

REAL TALK!!!

I guess some of the techniques are nice, but you're most likely not gonna pull them off on any grappler who knows what they are doing...

Its not my style LOL ,I don't even no the guy , I just posted it for feed back discussion learning . I havent even started my BJJ clases yet , dud chill i am just trying to learn like you did . We all need to learn from the cradle to the grave . All styles that work in a life or death situation .

REAL TALK
BE SAFE

how do you know what are slick tricks and subs if you havent started training just yet? dont you think is a little suspicious that youve joined the forum a couple of says ago, and post a thread about sick grappling from some dude on the internet whos not likelly going to be poping out on the first pages while searching for techniques.

Anyways if its not you, this guy is not very good at grappling, if you want to learn to grapple, there are tons of good channels on youtube.

REAL TALK
BE SAFE

You should learn by actually going to class, not watching fake grappling vids by some nobody on YouTube.

I guess some of the techniques are nice, but you're most likely not gonna pull them off on any grappler who knows what they are doing...
like you fake ass

You should learn by actually going to cl saidass, not watching fake grappling vids by some nobody on YouTube.
you should teach like your teacher said help people but you are in your own world shit on all other styles

when i was a kid ran me out of thr playground
my dad showed me Gung Fu ibeat then np 11 against one

Back