Slick Tricks and Submission

the fuck is going on here?

Some Kungfu guy in Kentucky or Tennessee or wherever made a grappling video with a bunch of tricks and complete lack of fundamentals. Then he made an account to put the video over but the forum is no selling it and burying him so he's trying to go into business for himself.

no
Some Kungfu guy in Kentucky or Tennessee or wherever made a grappling video with a bunch of tricks and complete lack of fundamentals. Then he made an account to put the video over but the forum is no selling it and burying him so he's trying to go into business for himself.
NOW YOU LIE q man cant even post a video then some one gets but hert lol

Cringe like a baby grow up gown man but hert over a video a dam video lol

It is weird to see a guy with an FMA background teaching people to lean in the clinch. I have a similar background to this guy and I used to lean like that, for the same reason.

I got sacrifice thrown and ended in mount while sparring with a guy at a multi gym sparring night and ended up taking wrestling lessons to prevent it from happening again.

It isn't like they teach you to lean on people in the clinch in MT. I don't know where I got it from, or where he got it from.

Last edited:
It is weird to see a guy with an FMA background teaching people to lean in the clinch. I have a similar background to this guy and I used to lean like that, for the same reason.

I got sacrifice thrown and ended in mount while sparring with a guy at a multi gym sparring night and ended up taking wrestling lessons to prevent it from happening again.

It isn't like they teach you to lean on people in the clinch in MT. I don't know where I got it from, or where he got it from.

The guy's "thai clinch" was wrong as well.

Ts, just get the fuck out, there are about zero chances a non grappler gets to the channel of that dude and, thinks holy shit this is gold! Gotta create and account on sherdog to post this gem to my future fellow grapplers (future since you don't eve grapple yet) so you are either the dude showing the vids, his uke or his student.

Last edited:
TS outted himself as a troll where he came back to this thread like three days later after no one was paying attention to it and went all aspberger's on it.

Back