Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Calling Doc just "okay" is fucking stupid. "OK" players don't have 17-kill solo games.

Sure, but what about his BBQ skills? No love for that?

Watch out, Professor Raichlen.
Doc is just “okay” compared to someone like shroud bro. Doc is nowhere near a top tier CS player in terms of fps skills. I have lots of double digit kill games in pubg and i only game casually these days. Obviously if u compare doc to some bronzie hes great, but if u are a long time competitive gamer u can spot the massive difference between someone like doc and shroud right away

im sorry but ill never watch this douche. i dont know why anyone on s-dog would find this guy entertaining

Because Sherdog is full of 15 year olds that love the spastic screeching form of entertainment that is so popular these days.

Is this a joke ? Sherdog gets huge boners over Conor and Chael who are basically the MMA version of Tyler1.

Being a heel if done right sells. He's basically the league of legends version of Conor/Chael. Its not surprising that shertards would find this guy entertaining (this is the same forum that gets 100 page threads when mcgregor calls someone a homosexual slur......)

i sure as fuck dont

Concession accepted. Maintain better awareness of proportion.
Wut? proportion? I am a top 5 percentile league player and im not even close to “great”. Doc spent too much time playing call of duty shit with a gamepad, his kb / m skills are considerably lacking he would never be able to make the top of any pubg leaderboard

Looks like his return could be soon.

....However word is he's been rebranding things as well as making some changes. It appears the Slick Daddy Club may be no more, and it's the Champion's Club now.

Looks like his return could be soon.

....However word is he's been rebranding things as well as making some changes. It appears the Slick Daddy Club may be no more, and it's the Champion's Club now.

Guess you can't be the slick daddy club when you are divorced and your kid is gone.

Guess you can't be the slick daddy club when you are divorced and your kid is gone.

I'd guess rebrand everything as, assuming, his ex-wife would be entitled to gains from Dr. Disrespect and the Slick Daddy Club.

Wut? proportion? I am a top 5 percentile league player and im not even close to “great”. Doc spent too much time playing call of duty shit with a gamepad, his kb / m skills are considerably lacking he would never be able to make the top of any pubg leaderboard

Care to drop that summoner name so we can check stats?

Doc must piss gold flakes for her to forgive him so quickly.

Perhaps he doesn't totally own the Slick Daddy Club name and that's why he rebranded the club?

Hope the personal shit works out for them, especially the wife being happy, and the personal shit stays personal.

Fuck. If there was any way he was coming back it was literally with his wife holding a knife to his throat.

A fucking Plus. What a great team they are- make that money move past the bullshit. Completely blew away my expectations he's gonna be bigger than ever.

Eager to see what his comeback stream numbers will be. Tyler has been averaging 10-20k more viewers than Doc was before he left, doesn’t mean he’s more popular tho.

Back